Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extremely bad news

Yeah a lot of people coming and some that could not pay ,my wife is working a the gym and a little daddy boy come and dont pay is month and split on my wife face result she call me, im the big guy at this gym ,he will never come back, we have snow here and i think he now love eating snow .

Dude come on...

Sent from my XT907 using EliteFitness

saw a guy the other day with a hoodie (keep in mind I am in FL and my gym is hot year round), he had gloves, a belt of course, and he had sunglasses (my gym is barely lit).. and he barely worked out.. he would do a set then go talk to these two chicks between sets for like 8 minutes then slowly walk back and do another set.

saw a guy the other day with a hoodie (keep in mind I am in FL and my gym is hot year round), he had gloves, a belt of course, and he had sunglasses (my gym is barely lit).. and he barely worked out.. he would do a set then go talk to these two chicks between sets for like 8 minutes then slowly walk back and do another set.

You should have hit him in the face with the lat pull down bar. Like right in the orbital bone. Then choked him to death with the triceps rope.

Got it beat: kid this AM; wearing gym pants, tank top, & a scarf wrapped like a neck brace.

I thought it was a neck brace cuz WHO THE F WEARS A SCARF?

Top Bottom