Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extending 12 week to 26 week cycle with HCG. Please let me hear your feedback.

jpak911

Hey what's up fella's!

This is my first post ever on these boards and I'd like to say first off how much I appreciate everyone's input on these forums! I've gained a sh*t ton of knowledge reading various posts for a few years now and respect how tight of a community this is and how you guys respect one another and sometimes defend in those "stupid question" scenarios where people get flamed on. I went from knowing almost nothing of how the human body works to being what I think an fairly knowledgeable person when it comes to AAS. But we'll see if that proves true after my question here. I've read a ton of articles and I can't quite get the answer that pertains to me the most on here. And also I know these compounds and the knowledge on how to use them safely has progressed drastically since some of the older posts on here so I wanted the input of the latest and greatest from you guys if you don't mind.

Stats:
36 years old
6'0" - 176lbs. NO idea what my BF% is.
Training on and off for about 6 years

First off I know that my stats aren't what it should be for someone of my height and to be honest I'm really proud of my current weight at 176lbs. I'm a really hard gainer and also I'm asian...we tend to be hard gainers but I have to admit that my diet over the past few years has not been what it needs to be so that explains that. I eat a ton of food probably between 4000-5000 calories per day. Some of you might not relate but being super skinny sucks ass! Since starting my cycle I've been on point with my diet and workout regimen and sadly to say but being on a cycle motivates me like crazy to be on point with my diet and workout routine. I needed to get that out of the way so I can avoid the "lectures" about my diet and how I should have built up naturally first before starting this. Getting 'big' and not skinny is something that I wanted real badly and so here I am...

This is my second cycle and I'm currently on my 12th week. I originally started off at 152lbs and am now 176lbs and feeling f*cking awesome! I know 152lbs for someone who did a cycle is really bad but the first cycle I got half way through before I had personal issues that made me come off abruptly and depression caused me to plummet to 140lbs!!! I naturally gained to my base line of 152lbs before this second cycle I'm currently on. I know for most of you this is pathetic as you might have been even heavier than that even before you started and I realize that I needed a cycle just to be what 'normal' is to everyone else...but I'm really happy and my life has changed DRASTICALLY! I focus heavily on my diet and I'm in the gym hitting it hard 4-5 times a week. So my question is...

I'm currently on my 12th week. My original cycle plan was to do 12 weeks and wait another 12-16 weeks before I started a cycle again. I wanted to cycle off during winter and then get back on in March in time for the summer but now I'm seriously considering extending my cycle and needed your input on it. Here is my original cycle and where I'm currently at on my 12th week...

Week 1-4 - 40mg DBol ED
Week 1-8 - 250mg Sustanon (2x a week=500mg Total)
Week 8-12 - 325mg Sustanon (2x a week=750mg Total)
Clomid whenever evidence of gyno (which I've been experiencing in only right nipple)
PCT - Clomid and Nolvadex (dosage has not been decided on yet)

I started to take 250IU twice a week every 5 days at week 8 as I was planning on running this until my PCT to help get me jump started quicker.

NOW...this is what I want to do. I want to extend my 12 week cycle to 26 weeks. I wanted to throw in 400mg Deca per week (800mg for the first week to front load) starting this week which is taken 2x a week for 12 weeks and then be on Sustanon 750mg a week for the last 2 weeks with increased doses of HCG a week leading into my PCT. My PCT will include Clomid and Nolvadex. So my final cycle will look like this...

Week 1-4 - 40mg DBol ED
***Considering adding in DBol 25mg-30mg ED for 10 days to bridge to Deca. I didn't research this much. I just added it in now since I have a few left from the beginning of this cycle***
Week 12-24 - 400mg Deca (2x a week=400mg Total)
Week 12-26 - 750mg Sustanon (2x a week=750mg Total)
Week 8-26 - 500IU's HCG (2x every 5 days of 250IU's each)
Week 28 - Start PCT

I know that cycles this long is not recommended and recovery will be harder but I've read and friends have told me that with the HCG being added that it will keep my boys alive and make recovery and extended cycles a little bit safer. Please give me your input on what you think of this. Also any help on my PCT doses would be appreciated. I've read several different recommendations and since I have a lot on hand already I figured I'd start finalizing it closer to the time I'd start it.

Thanks guys!!!

Ok first of all i am asian and a hard gainer and was bout ur weight when i started lifting. It took me three and a half yrs to gain to 195 from 165. I did this all naturally. Through a divorce, relocation, etc. It all comes down to determination and will power. Ur eating 4000 cals and cant grow then go to 5000. Imo ur going down a dangerous road there is no need to extend ur cycle so long and at such high dosages at ur weight, cycle history, and experience. Dont look for the easy route. The journey is what makes you not the end result if that makes sense. I would also spend some more time researching pct's and def look to add to this to improve it. Ur almost at ur planned pct and dont know what dosages ur gonna run? Add some test boosters and an ai like forma. Ive been using osterine as well which helps keep ur gains from ur cycle so perhaps look at that route. U dont need to get everything in one cycle

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Thanks guys! I figured that was the smartest thing to do and I was just trying to get some justification from someone to convince me to extend it. I heard that the HCG allowed extended cycles. A friend told me he had been on cycle for 2 years and recovered ok with HCG but I read nothing like that online and thought it was crazy! I had several PCT plans in place after reading so many different suggestions I waited till the end to finalize the plan. I have enough for 2-3 PCT's on hand so I knew shortage was not a concern. Thanks guys for your help.

Hey what's up fella's!

This is my first post ever on these boards and I'd like to say first off how much I appreciate everyone's input on these forums! I've gained a sh*t ton of knowledge reading various posts for a few years now and respect how tight of a community this is and how you guys respect one another and sometimes defend in those "stupid question" scenarios where people get flamed on. I went from knowing almost nothing of how the human body works to being what I think an fairly knowledgeable person when it comes to AAS. But we'll see if that proves true after my question here. I've read a ton of articles and I can't quite get the answer that pertains to me the most on here. And also I know these compounds and the knowledge on how to use them safely has progressed drastically since some of the older posts on here so I wanted the input of the latest and greatest from you guys if you don't mind.

Stats:
36 years old
6'0" - 176lbs. NO idea what my BF% is.
Training on and off for about 6 years

First off I know that my stats aren't what it should be for someone of my height and to be honest I'm really proud of my current weight at 176lbs. I'm a really hard gainer and also I'm asian...we tend to be hard gainers but I have to admit that my diet over the past few years has not been what it needs to be so that explains that. I eat a ton of food probably between 4000-5000 calories per day. Some of you might not relate but being super skinny sucks ass! Since starting my cycle I've been on point with my diet and workout regimen and sadly to say but being on a cycle motivates me like crazy to be on point with my diet and workout routine. I needed to get that out of the way so I can avoid the "lectures" about my diet and how I should have built up naturally first before starting this. Getting 'big' and not skinny is something that I wanted real badly and so here I am...

This is my second cycle and I'm currently on my 12th week. I originally started off at 152lbs and am now 176lbs and feeling f*cking awesome! I know 152lbs for someone who did a cycle is really bad but the first cycle I got half way through before I had personal issues that made me come off abruptly and depression caused me to plummet to 140lbs!!! I naturally gained to my base line of 152lbs before this second cycle I'm currently on. I know for most of you this is pathetic as you might have been even heavier than that even before you started and I realize that I needed a cycle just to be what 'normal' is to everyone else...but I'm really happy and my life has changed DRASTICALLY! I focus heavily on my diet and I'm in the gym hitting it hard 4-5 times a week. So my question is...

I'm currently on my 12th week. My original cycle plan was to do 12 weeks and wait another 12-16 weeks before I started a cycle again. I wanted to cycle off during winter and then get back on in March in time for the summer but now I'm seriously considering extending my cycle and needed your input on it. Here is my original cycle and where I'm currently at on my 12th week...

Week 1-4 - 40mg DBol ED
Clomid whenever evidence of gyno (which I've been experiencing in only right nipple)
PCT - Clomid and Nolvadex (dosage has not been decided on yet)

I started to take 250IU twice a week every 5 days at week 8 as I was planning on running this until my PCT to help get me jump started quicker.

NOW...this is what I want to do. I want to extend my 12 week cycle to 26 weeks. I wanted to throw in 400mg Deca per week (800mg for the first week to front load) starting this week which is taken 2x a week for 12 weeks and then be on Sustanon 750mg a week for the last 2 weeks with increased doses of HCG a week leading into my PCT. My PCT will include Clomid and Nolvadex. So my final cycle will look like this...

Week 1-4 - 40mg DBol ED
***Considering adding in DBol 25mg-30mg ED for 10 days to bridge to Deca. I didn't research this much. I just added it in now since I have a few left from the beginning of this cycle***
Week 12-24 - 400mg Deca (2x a week=400mg Total)
Week 12-26 - 750mg Sustanon (2x a week=750mg Total)
Week 8-26 - 500IU's HCG (2x every 5 days of 250IU's each)
Week 28 - Start PCT

I know that cycles this long is not recommended and recovery will be harder but I've read and friends have told me that with the HCG being added that it will keep my boys alive and make recovery and extended cycles a little bit safer. Please give me your input on what you think of this. Also any help on my PCT doses would be appreciated. I've read several different recommendations and since I have a lot on hand already I figured I'd start finalizing it closer to the time I'd start it.

Thanks guys!!!

That is a terrible idea and you would be making a huge mistake. Start your PCT and then after a few months start another.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

the best thing you can do now is run a sarms triple stack as a bridge in between cycles... this will ensure that you not only keep your gains but add to them as well... you don't just keep running steroids forever and expect to make gains... even if your on trt, you need a break... you have to let your body recover from them... luckily, you have another option that will make you seem and feel like you never came off...

read about sarms here... Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

here is the stack...

The SARMS triple stack protocol

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 GW-510516 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-8 N2guard n2bm.com
3-8 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com

Top Bottom