Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Evaluate stack with Katandrol.

Well I have enough HCGenerate to last me the cycle assuming my 2 new orders (backorders) of HCGenerate actually come in! Think that's a good idea??

I think I am also adding ep-stane, 1 cap 3x day for 4 weeks on top of my katandrol 200mg. Sound good?
if your taking the reccomended dosage I dont see how it would last you through the 6 week cycle should only last 4, use it in PCT as needto laid it out for you. it isn't required to run throughout cycle all it does it help a lil but the PCT is fine dude, if ya wanna add Epi go for it, its mild and so is katana if your using n2gaurd and not drinking on cycle should be fine man. Ancient strength is a plus. Also if your gonna use beast I would definately pick up n2gaurd and I wouldn't run the 3 together but thats just me.

I think I'm just going to run the epi and the katandrol with all the above supplements for support. I do drink, but only occasionally (maybe binge every other weekend on off days). I work quite regularly as well. I figured the beast might help in my next cycle though by itself. First, I'm just gaining experience and second, I want to get some lean mass while losing weight. Any advice is appreciated!

Updated stack. Could use comments to change, if necessary.

Wake up: 2 tylenol if needed, 2-3 scoops N2KTS, Adderlin (if available), and a stacker 2 (ECA)
1-4 ep-stane 1 cap 3 times a day
1-6 katanadrol 200mg every day spread out (is this really enough??)
1-6 need2slin 1 cap 3 times a day 30 mins before meals ( morning noon and night)
1-4 adderlin 1 full dose twice a day **Only have N2KTS as I’m running out of Adderlin
1-6 Krill oil from rlssupplements.com
1-6 gear 3 caps with every does of need2slin.
1-6 Creatine mono post workout (5g) with dextrose
1-12 2 scoops protein powder (around 52g protein) + 3 GEAR
I also have better protein bars and N2Mix

PCT portion of the cycle weeks of the cycle:
6-10 Unleashed and post cycle 1 cap 3 times a day of each
6-12 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and 5 pumps pm.
6-10 HCGenerate 5 caps a day 3 am 2 pm

I’m waiting on the N2Guard and Krill supplements right now. I’m also waiting on Katandrol and Forma. Once the Katandrol is here, I’ll be starting it out immediately. I figure the forma will be here in time. I also pre-ordered two HCGenerate so hopefully that will come in a couple weeks. I’m also waiting on 15 bottles of ephedrine, but have some to get by.

Updated stack. Could use comments to change, if necessary.

Wake up: 2 tylenol if needed, 2-3 scoops N2KTS, Adderlin (if available), and a stacker 2 (ECA)
1-4 ep-stane 1 cap 3 times a day
1-6 katanadrol 200mg every day spread out (is this really enough??)
1-6 need2slin 1 cap 3 times a day 30 mins before meals ( morning noon and night)
1-4 adderlin 1 full dose twice a day **Only have N2KTS as I’m running out of Adderlin
1-6 Krill oil from rlssupplements.com
1-6 gear 3 caps with every does of need2slin.
1-6 Creatine mono post workout (5g) with dextrose
1-12 2 scoops protein powder (around 52g protein) + 3 GEAR
I also have better protein bars and N2Mix

PCT portion of the cycle weeks of the cycle:
6-10 Unleashed and post cycle 1 cap 3 times a day of each
6-12 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and 5 pumps pm.
6-10 HCGenerate 5 caps a day 3 am 2 pm

I’m waiting on the N2Guard and Krill supplements right now. I’m also waiting on Katandrol and Forma. Once the Katandrol is here, I’ll be starting it out immediately. I figure the forma will be here in time. I also pre-ordered two HCGenerate so hopefully that will come in a couple weeks. I’m also waiting on 15 bottles of ephedrine, but have some to get by.
looks good man, glad you decided to save beast for next time, you should start a log when you start the cycle your gonna see some nice gains. as for katana if thats what Needto reccomended that is plenty + epi your gonna get lean bud long as your diet and training is good im sure your gonna be happy with the results.

Thanks bro. I am definitely EXCITED! Need2 has been amazing! I'm just waiting for a few supps to come in and I'm ready to go. My goal is to start Monday, April 25th! I need to cut and build some muscle for softball season! I'm pumped!

I soooooo wanted ancient strength, but I bought N2KTS on the day BEFORE they had the deal where you could get it for free. I doubt they would let me get a sample, but damn, I was so upset that I ordered too early, UGH! I don't think I'll get it because of the timing. Unless of course, they are willing to give me a break for that ONE day. :)
My workouts before this cycle has always been a mixture of weight training and cardio. I've used whey and creatine mostly at that time. Right now, I'm trying to gain lots of muscle and definition. At the same time, I've recovered from surgery and need to lose some weight (about 15 or so lbs). It is a bind when I want to gain muscle, yet losing weight.

Katandrol is supposed to address that, but I'm curious how I can stack it with something to get more gains, despite a possible weight gain. I'm great with cardio anyway.

What do you guys think of an epi-stane + katandrol stack? Can it be done within the cycle need2 sent? Would I really get better gains? I'll be on n2guard and other supps to help out, but I know katandrol isn't very hard on the liver. Hence, I wouldn't mind taking all these protective supps because a prohormone does affect it (so I'm looking to stack). You know what I mean? I just don't want to waste things.

Thanks guys... I really want to become more active in these forums. I've been around for over 5 years now, but have always been afraid to post. I've realized how many great people are on here though! :)

- Jason

You will be happy to know that NTBM is run by one of the best dudes ever ( me) who cares more about his customers, members of this forum, friends and family then he does about the money..

I have yet to add the policy to my store in writing however I will announce it here to you and others before I put it in writing.

If a customer orders a product within 24 hours of a sale that has not been " pre announced" then I will honer his order and do what it takes to get him the sale.

If the sale has to do with getting a free product for buying a product then It is up to the customer to pay the extra shipping cost that has been created do to them ordering a day early and now requesting we Honor the sale. Customers must pay to have the extra free product shiped and can not get store credit for the product insted. Pay for shipping, get free product or nothing at all.

If the sale deals with a higher percent off then the customer will be given a store credit in the amount equal to the percentage off they have missed out on. Customers may not get a cash refund unless the refund is greater then the 25.00 refunding fee we are charged for refunding orders. In which case the customer will pay the refunding fee and the remainder will be given to them..

If a sale is pre announced on any forum, site, email, pm or printed/typed Article of any kind within 24 hours of its start date then no prior orders will be honored and given the sale.

Now here is the thing. You ordered 1 N2KTS!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT...

wELL PLEASE READ THE SALE A FEW TIMES OVER BRO

Buy 1 N2KTS and get 1 case of Ass Lightning
for free plus 15% off entire order & free 2-3 day shipping . Using discount code Freeproducts

Buy 2 N2KTS and get 1 free Attack plus 15% off entire order & free 2-3 day shipping using the discount code Freeproducts

Buy 3 N2KTS and pick 2 free products in combination of the following, Plus
15% off entire order & Free 2-3 day shipping using the discount Freeproducts
your choices are as follows. In any combination (accept 2 ancient strength)
1 Attack
1 Ancient strength
1 Flavorless Creatine!!
1 Onslaught
1 Ass Lightning
1 Thiomucase:Caffeine & yohimbe blend

Simple buy 3 N2KTS using the discount code " Freeproducts "
and then pick 2 free products from the above list as your 2 free products
and put your choices in the " Notes to shipper" . You may pick any combination of 2 free products accept only 1 free ancient per order will be allowed. Any other 2 pack combanation of the above products is acceptable and will be added to your order for free.

Rules of the sale please read.
1.Customers not using the discount code will not be given the free products.
2. The only free products you can get are the products from the above
list. 1 N2KTS=1 free Ass Lightning ,2 N2KTS=1 free Attack , 3 N2KTS=your combo pack of choice. There is no variation of the rules what so ever!
3. This sale ends Midnight May 1st and all above offers are " well supplies last" . If a product runs out of stock customer will be notified and offered
comparable product replacement!
4. YES FOR ALL YOU BRAINS IF YOU BUY 3 N2KTS YOU MAY CHOICE TO
GET 3 FREE ASS LIGHTNINGS, LIKEWISE YOU CAN GET 2 FREE ASS LIGHTNING WHEN YOU BUY 2 N2KTS IF YOU CHOSE TO.
5. Products will not be added to your courts during order process. Write what ever products you want to get into the "notes to shipper"
and we will add them to your order when we ship them out.

At Needtobuildmuscle.com we love all of our customers and To us you are family. Your satisfaction is always at the top of our list and our customer support is always open 24 hours a day ether by email at [email protected] Or by phone at 978 378 4266.
Please enjoy our sale and thank you for your valued support.
Kill That sh*t!!!!

I did order one bottle of the amazing N2KTS the DAY before the sale. Do you have a special cart so I can get the anceint strength?? I would love to get it!! Let me know! You rock bro!

All my supps minus the pre-ordered HCGenerate (though I still have some left from last time) are in! The only thing NOT in is the katandrol and forma :(.

Should I start my cycle with only the epi? When I get the katandrol, I could just throw that in then? My goal was to start Monday, April 25th as that gives me a week before Softball starts. Ideas?

Top Bottom