Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Evaluate stack with Katandrol.

obiwarz

Hey everyone! I've been on these forums for years, but haven't been posting much due to multiple health problems. Basically, I got a lap-band in 2007 which aided me in a weight loss from 330 lbs to my current 220 lbs. I ended up getting a tummy tuck last fall and another surgery to remove a pressure sore I developed.

As of today, I'm completely healthy and am excited to hit the gym hardcore yet again. Need2 has helped me figure out a "starter" plan, but I'm curious if adding/removing a couple more things may help.

My stats: 6'2 1/2", 220 lbs. 27 years. New to prohormones, but not new to weight lifting/running. My usual workouts consist of weight lifting then cardio (either treadmill or racquetball). My goals: to lose weight (down to 205 or so), but increase my muscle and get that cut look. Here's my cycle:

Start Monday, April 25th
1-6 katanadrol 200mg every day spread out
1-6 need2slin 1 cap 3 times a day 30 mins before meals ( morning noon and night)
1-4 adderlin 1 full dose twice a day Needtobuildmsucle.com discount code
1-6 Krill oil from rlssupplements.com this is like fish oil only 10000 times stronger and more potent
1-6 gear 3 caps with every does of need2slin.

PCT portion of the cycle
weeks of the cycle:
6-10 Unleashed and post cycle 1 cap 3 times a day of each
6-12 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and 5 pumps pm.
6-10 HCGenerate 5 caps a day 3 am 2 pm

I just purchased ep-stane from Orbit as well as Krill oil.
My question, is ep-stane a proper addition to the above cycle? Is there a different prohormone (beast, hella, etc.) that fit my goals? I'm willing to try everything as I really want to be a monster Softball and Racquetball player :). Btw, I use N2KTS instead of Adderlin. I am also wanting to add creatine to the cycle. I wish I had more HCGenerate or HMGenesis too. That forma better come in stock soon as well!

Any additional advice for me? I've researched peptides and more. After this, I'd love to try something more anabolic if I knew how to get the hookups.

Thanks everyone for your advice!

Honestly, if Needto set that up for you, I'd follow it 100% to the letter. He's done the same for me in setting up a cycle that met my needs, as well as recommending individual supps. to get me to a weight loss goal before starting my cycle.

Plain and simple, the man has yet to be wrong! If you really feel you need to change something, PM Needto about it. He IS the one who set it up after all.

Oh I agree, he is amazing. I PM'd him as well if he had any ideas. I just wanted to post on here as I don't do it often to see if an ep-stane + katandrol stack wouldn't hurt. I'm also curious if others had a similar stack and had great results.

I just found 35 pills of 1-AD (1-Androstenediol. Is that worth it to addon? I also use Stacker 2's, ephedrine, and all the above.

Hey everyone! I've been on these forums for years, but haven't been posting much due to multiple health problems. Basically, I got a lap-band in 2007 which aided me in a weight loss from 330 lbs to my current 220 lbs. I ended up getting a tummy tuck last fall and another surgery to remove a pressure sore I developed.

As of today, I'm completely healthy and am excited to hit the gym hardcore yet again. Need2 has helped me figure out a "starter" plan, but I'm curious if adding/removing a couple more things may help.

My stats: 6'2 1/2", 220 lbs. 27 years. New to prohormones, but not new to weight lifting/running. My usual workouts consist of weight lifting then cardio (either treadmill or racquetball). My goals: to lose weight (down to 205 or so), but increase my muscle and get that cut look. Here's my cycle:

Start Monday, April 25th
1-6 katanadrol 200mg every day spread out
1-6 need2slin 1 cap 3 times a day 30 mins before meals ( morning noon and night)
1-4 adderlin 1 full dose twice a day Needtobuildmsucle.com discount code
1-6 Krill oil from rlssupplements.com this is like fish oil only 10000 times stronger and more potent
1-6 gear 3 caps with every does of need2slin.

PCT portion of the cycle
weeks of the cycle:
6-10 Unleashed and post cycle 1 cap 3 times a day of each
6-12 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and 5 pumps pm.
6-10 HCGenerate 5 caps a day 3 am 2 pm

I just purchased ep-stane from Orbit as well as Krill oil.
My question, is ep-stane a proper addition to the above cycle? Is there a different prohormone (beast, hella, etc.) that fit my goals? I'm willing to try everything as I really want to be a monster Softball and Racquetball player :). Btw, I use N2KTS instead of Adderlin. I am also wanting to add creatine to the cycle. I wish I had more HCGenerate or HMGenesis too. That forma better come in stock soon as well!

Any additional advice for me? I've researched peptides and more. After this, I'd love to try something more anabolic if I knew how to get the hookups.

Thanks everyone for your advice!
This cycle should be plenty anabolic, they are not pro-hormones, they are steroids. Epi-stane I have never used but have heard good things so it could be but if it is your first time cycling then I would just run katana it should be plenty stacked with all that. Supplements are good but diet, training and rest is going to affect your gains more than anything the supplements are only going to enhance gains. N2KTS is creatine so no need to add more unless your going for more than 5 grams per day. It is a monohydrate in NTKTS so it will give more water retention, I would take Ancient Strength based on what I have read it sounds like it would be better for your goals.
  • Increased lean body mass
  • Decrease fat mass
  • Boost strength
  • Elevate IGF-1 levels
  • Aid in protein synthesis
  • Boost endurance
  • Increase power

I soooooo wanted ancient strength, but I bought N2KTS on the day BEFORE they had the deal where you could get it for free. I doubt they would let me get a sample, but damn, I was so upset that I ordered too early, UGH! I don't think I'll get it because of the timing. Unless of course, they are willing to give me a break for that ONE day. :)

My workouts before this cycle has always been a mixture of weight training and cardio. I've used whey and creatine mostly at that time. Right now, I'm trying to gain lots of muscle and definition. At the same time, I've recovered from surgery and need to lose some weight (about 15 or so lbs). It is a bind when I want to gain muscle, yet losing weight.

Katandrol is supposed to address that, but I'm curious how I can stack it with something to get more gains, despite a possible weight gain. I'm great with cardio anyway.

What do you guys think of an epi-stane + katandrol stack? Can it be done within the cycle need2 sent? Would I really get better gains? I'll be on n2guard and other supps to help out, but I know katandrol isn't very hard on the liver. Hence, I wouldn't mind taking all these protective supps because a prohormone does affect it (so I'm looking to stack). You know what I mean? I just don't want to waste things.

Thanks guys... I really want to become more active in these forums. I've been around for over 5 years now, but have always been afraid to post. I've realized how many great people are on here though! :)

- Jason

FYI: I ordered beast to accompany my epi-stane and katandrol. Now I just need to figure out how to incorporate it. Any advice would be extremely helpful! I'm going all out purchasing N2slin, N2Guard, krill, and more. Thanks guys!

Personally I'd run the HcGenerate all the way throughout from start to finish. That shit is THE BOMB and if you have a significant other, she'll thank you dearly for using it!

Personally I'd run the HcGenerate all the way throughout from start to finish. That shit is THE BOMB and if you have a significant other, she'll thank you dearly for using it!

I have friends with benefits ;). I just don't have enough HCGenerate to last the entire cycle. I wish it or Bridge would come in stock again!

Well I have enough HCGenerate to last me the cycle assuming my 2 new orders (backorders) of HCGenerate actually come in! Think that's a good idea??

I think I am also adding ep-stane, 1 cap 3x day for 4 weeks on top of my katandrol 200mg. Sound good?

Top Bottom