Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Evaluate stack with Katandrol.

All my supps minus the pre-ordered HCGenerate (though I still have some left from last time) are in! The only thing NOT in is the katandrol and forma :(.

Should I start my cycle with only the epi? When I get the katandrol, I could just throw that in then? My goal was to start Monday, April 25th as that gives me a week before Softball starts. Ideas?
I would wait for them both to get here, if you were going to run forma from start to finish that is.

Check this for my complete stack outline: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...te-stack-katandrol-742899-2.html#post10044069

Basically, I would be doing katandrol weeks 1-6, but epi only weeks 1-4. I'm not sure if it would hurt anything, but I wanted advice if I could begin epi (and everything else) on Monday the 25th and then throw in Katandrol whenever it comes in the mail (I'm guessing by mid-late next week). Forma is back ordered right now, but they say on MrSupp's page it will be shipping around next week. I'll need it later for weeks 6-12 and my order is already in so I should theoretically get my shipment in soon.

By the way, I have some very minor general issues with ED at the old age (j/k) of 27 (shhhh!) despite supplements (anxiety related maybe?). Since I don't have enough HCGenerate to run all cycle, just weeks 6-10 of my 12 week cycle, are there any other supps that work well? I hear tribulus and ZMA are good... any experience? I could run HCGenerate during my cycle IF my two pre-ordered bottles come in soon though.

After my katandrol/epi cycle, I already have beast on hand that I would like to try! I may take a break as I spent a TON on N2Slin, N2Guard, and all the other supps as described in the link above. I just wish I had the hookups in MN for some anabolics though... that would be amazing! Hint, hint everyone as I'm up for PM's! :).

I'm not sure how peptides help, or other underground market supps/injections I could seek out either. I still have two bottles of 1-AD if that's another potential option.

You guys rock!

No offense but what ever happened to old school cardio and diet LOL im totally suprised no ones flamming you about that, if what im seeing is correct you took the easy way out of loosing weight and got that lap band , and now your taking about 4 different supplements at the least and are wanting more ???? Creatine , whey , mutli vitamin. Those are 3 are all you need for now I would think ?

No offense but what ever happened to old school cardio and diet LOL im totally suprised no ones flamming you about that, if what im seeing is correct you took the easy way out of loosing weight and got that lap band , and now your taking about 4 different supplements at the least and are wanting more ???? Creatine , whey , mutli vitamin. Those are 3 are all you need for now I would think ?

Well I do take major offense as you are completed uneducated about what a lap-band is or does. After taking your head out of your own ass, I would start by doing a little research on your own about what a lap-band is, who gets it, and how it isn't considered the "easy way out" (the most disrespectful thing you can say to anyone who has ever had to undergo this procedure). I think others on this board understand the situation and have much more respect for those who may have needed a lap-band, do diet, exercise regularly, and try their hardest to be the best they can be without needing to "flame" others for their genetic misfortunes. With heart disease prevalent in my family and a father who needs a heart transplant and LVAD at 62, it is extremely important for me to do whatever I can to better my own health. If that takes flaming from some unknown with only one post on this fitness board, then all I can say is go fuck yourself for being an ignorant ass hole.

obiwarz,

I understand your plight 110%, and can't blame you for going off on that tirade against that jackass. I've contemplated the surgery for years, but am just so scared of the long-term side effects. That is my demon to deal with though.

On a more serious side note: By having the stomach banded, will that in any way hamper the breakdown and absorption of all the gear (as it is a lot if caps on a daily basis) as well as daily meals and supplements? Do you have to worry about diminished effectiveness at all?

I really though about this, and it seemed like it could be a legit concern, however you'd know a hell of a lot better than I would.

your cycle looks very solid man. like i said in the other thread i havent tried epi yet but from what i understand theyre both on the milder side. if you were to throw in the epi i would at least get something to prevent shut down while on cycle. not too sure if katana can shut you down but im assuming its not that bad? since hcgen and bridge are out of stock, im gonna give ironmag labs anabolic matrix stacked with some DAA or maybe forged steel or all 3 a try as a replacement.

your cycle looks very solid man. like i said in the other thread i havent tried epi yet but from what i understand theyre both on the milder side. if you were to throw in the epi i would at least get something to prevent shut down while on cycle. not too sure if katana can shut you down but im assuming its not that bad? since hcgen and bridge are out of stock, im gonna give ironmag labs anabolic matrix stacked with some DAA or maybe forged steel or all 3 a try as a replacement.

I think I may give forged steel a try as I got in on that buy 1 get 2 free deal from RLS. Good idea. In better news, my forma and katandrol shipped! Looks like I'm going to start my epi+ cycle today and add the other supps when they get here. Thanks for all the help everyone, except the asshole a couple posts ago.

Top Bottom