Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Europeans - the best race.

bby1.jpg

zirakgilly, did the east also become the moslem empire as well as the byzantine empire?
The East became the Byzantine empire, and eventually a Muslim empire, and after that, a European colony.

smallmovesal, I can only assume you posted that pic because you think I have a problem with interracial marriages. No problems here.

Zirakzigil said:

smallmovesal, I can only assume you posted that pic because you think I have a problem with interracial marriages. No problems here.

i think you should read what you just wrote and compare it with the title of the thread...

Zirakzigil said:

The East became the Byzantine empire, and eventually a Muslim empire, and after that, a European colony.

uhm...maybe you can elaborate more. the byzantine and moslem empires were of different regions of the east right?

and include some dates, that would help distinguish between the two.

Pardon my interruption in this obviously highly intelligent debate, but what is the point you are trying to make exactly?

First, you really need to clear up your argument now because you have confused lil 'ol me. You said:
Zirakzigil said:
A race is an arbitrary population group usually based on physical characteristics. In the 19th century it was widely held that there were three races, but now, anthropologists usually consider it to be more like 5 or 6. If you like, I will drop the word 'race' and focus on the word 'culture' - as that is what they base their inquiries on.
So, make up your mind. Are you saying Caucasians are the best race or are you saying Europeans are the best race, and 'race' as defined by modern anthopologists as you've described it, that being that one qualifies as an European based on cultural rather than phsical traits? Now be careful how you answer this, because you've managed to give us many examples of past historical feats which seem to suggest you are making the age-old claim that Caucasians are the best race(antiquated definition). But yet you've just said that you are making your argument based on the cultural definition of European rather than refering to European as a race of people in its antiquated form. If you are making the claim that Europeans, CULTURAL Europeans are the best race, then I suggest you give more up-to-date and pertinent information.

You also go on to say the following which suggests that you are trying to make that claim of 'Caucasians' are the best race when you said this:
Originally posted by Zirakzigil Everyone acknowledges that Samoans and other Pacific Islanders get really big, and that west African blacks usually gain muscle very easily. Why are people so afraid to acknowledge that the Europeans have been the most successful?

Either way, whether you are actually referring to Caucasians or cultural Europeans, I don't think that being inventive, forward-looking, resourceful, and successful qualify an entire group of people as being the 'best' category of human beings. I would have to say that being the best human being involves much more than just the technological and sociological feats that have been mentioned. I also have to wonder if you are trying to make the antiquated claim that this group of people that you are arguing about possess innate traits which have allowed them to accomplish all that they have without factoring in cultural influences, and access to education and economical resources.

I'm sure there is much more to be said, but I'm still waiting for you to clarify just exactly what you are arguing.

naturally anabolic said:
European is not a race. There are exactly 3 race of people Negro, Caucasian and Mongoloid....

What about Semites?

I think the reason that no big cities , and therefore big culturesn in africa could evolve was due to the climate which didn´t support big settlements.
In the few places where the environment able to do that, like Nile or Euphrat & Tigris, the very first of cultures did evolve, when our european ancestors where still clad in furs and throwing stones at each other.
Therefore i don´t think that any conclusions can be drawn from race to genetic superiority.

Top Bottom