Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Europeans - the best race.

The Nature Boy said:
ok assuming europeans have the best culture..... so? what does it matter? should every european now get some kind of pin they can place on their shirts that say #1? Yey!! I bet they'd be in the streets all day saying (in various languages) "We're #1!! We're #1!!!

Nope, since we're at the top, we have a responsibility to help the others. After all, we're all human. We should aid them, but intelligently. Don't build $100 million dams in Nigeria that no one wants (true story). Anyway, this topic exists just because I hate PCness.

Zirakzigil said:
Once your post count gets to 500, you can attach pics?

Anyway VD, yes - people whose genetic ancestors were Europeans.

and no Vic it doesn't because you live in New Jersey.

Zirakzigil said:

Nope, since we're at the top, we have a responsibility to help the others. After all, we're all human. We should aid them, but intelligently. Don't build $100 million dams in Nigeria that no one wants (true story). Anyway, this topic exists just because I hate PCness.

well helping others is a good thing. Who built the damn in Nigeria? Was it "europeans?" Why did they build a damn that wasn't wanted? Is there a link to this?

The Whole F/N Show said:
That why the Roman empire fell to the Moors right? The Moors where from northern Africa in case you didn't know.

Rome did not fall to the Moors. Rome fell to "Barbarian" pressure from what is now Germany, Poland, Bulgaria, and Russia (and also internal decadence).

In any case it didn't matter - as Europe fought off the Moors and came back to subjugate them.

Last edited:
The Nature Boy said:

well helping others is a good thing. Who built the damn in Nigeria? Was it "europeans?" Why did they build a damn that wasn't wanted? Is there a link to this?

Yes. Aid money was given to Nigeria, and European and American companies duped the Africans into building this huge dam with it (built, of course, by the European companies). The dam fell into disrepair since the Africans weren't trained, and it was never used as anything of substance.

I'll look for a link.

Zirakzigil said:

Saying "Fuck off" won't make my evidence go away.

You'll need to disprove it some how. Wait - you can't? I guess you're just angry because I am right.

No, but saying fuck off will make me laugh. Thank you HumorMe, for giving this thread the special brand of attention it deserves. :lmao:

Zirakzigil said:

Rome did not fall to the Moors. Rome fell to "Barbarian" pressure from what is now Germany, Poland, Bulgaria, and Russia (and also internal decadence).

wasn't Constantanople the last city belonging to the "roman empire?" That fell to the Ottoman empire. I could be wrong on that.

Regardless, it doesn't really matter who won. greatness on the battle field doesn't mean greatness as a "culture" IMO.

ladymacbeth said:

No, but saying fuck off will make me laugh. Thank you HumorMe, for giving this thread the special brand of attention it deserves. :lmao:

I suppose if I were unable to defeat someone's facts, it might give me some pleasure to laugh at them.

Zirakzigil said:

Yes. Aid money was given to Nigeria, and European and American companies duped the Africans into building this huge dam with it (built, of course, by the European companies). The dam fell into disrepair since the Africans weren't trained, and it was never used as anything of substance.

I'll look for a link.

I'm assuming this was paid for by money from the nigerian government. otherwise why build the damn in the first place? for charity? I doubt it. this looks more like a situation of the european "culture" taking advantage of a less sophisticated "culture" if I'm correct. which would be immoral, no?

Top Bottom