Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Europeans - the best race.

In my opinion, SpongeBob, Rome collapsed because:
-Rome was overextended. The sheer volume of territory that Rome was charged with defending made them vulnerable.

-Roman (Latin) and Teutonic (Celtic, Germanic) cultures were fundamentally different. They were similar enough to successfully integrate in certain reigons (Central and Southern Gaul) but ultimately, there existed irreconcilable differences. The Germans in ancient Rome had, for centuries, been subjugated and used as slaves, gladiators, and soldiers in unpopular military campaigns. As the Roman elites, people of purely Latin stock, became more comfortable, they imported more and more Germans to perform menial labor within the empire, as well as to stock the ranks of the mighty Roman army. Ultimately, the Barbarian "invasion" of Rome came from within, not from without. The Romans could no longer control the subject population whose loyalty they had taken for granted. Kind of sounds like the USA's relationship with the Mexican population, eh?

Just one man's opinion.
The Aryan Soldat

Europeans are the best race.

p.s. smallmovemoron, jews are a religious group not a racial one, many white people from europe are jews contributing to the jewish society. Nice try though, thanks for playing

Does woody allen look "ethnic" to you? lol

Teehee...like I said, it's all about the resources baby. :D

Editorial reviews of the book Guns, Germs, and Steel, by Jared Diamond (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...0722297-8686261 )that Zirak referred to earlier:
Life isn't fair--here's why: Since 1500, Europeans have, for better and worse, called the tune that the world has danced to. In Guns, Germs, and Steel, Jared Diamond explains the reasons why things worked out that way. It is an elemental question, and Diamond is not nearly the first to ask it. However, he performs a singular service by relying on scientific fact rather than specious theories of European genetic superiority. Diamond, a professor of physiology at UCLA, suggests that the geography of Eurasia was best suited to farming, the domestication of animals, and the free flow of information. The more populous cultures that developed as a result had more complex forms of government and communication--and increased resistance to disease.

In Guns, Germs, and Steel Jared Diamond presents the biologist's answer: geography, demography, and ecological happenstance

Guns, Germs, and Steel is a serious work. However, the author does not really raise any new issues. It is rather commonly accepted by ethnographers that White Westerners came to dominate the world due in large part to geographic considerations. However, what GGS fails to address is the fact that the exigencies faced by Indo-Aryans acted as a sort of natural process of Eugenics (i.e. an incredibly adept race of people were borne of the environmental hardship that they faced).
The Aryan Soldat

(i.e. an incredibly adept race of people were borne of the environmental hardship that they faced).
The Aryan Soldat
HOW do you know that? Where is the concrete proof? Have you ever studied child development? There are a million factors that influence and factor into how a person becomes who they are and what they are able to accomplish in life. You can believe whatever you want to believe, I suppose it is akin to how some people believe in Miss Cleo.

IanStuart said:
Europeans are the best race.

p.s. smallmovemoron, jews are a religious group not a racial one, many white people from europe are jews contributing to the jewish society. Nice try though, thanks for playing

Does woody allen look "ethnic" to you? lol

"jews are a religious group not a racial one"

then what does the term anti-semite mean????

Ms. Pixie:
Because you didn't read my earlier posts, I will reiterate what I already stated.

Apporx 15,000 years ago, the ancestors of the Indo-Aryan racial/linguistic subgroup began to migrate from a reigon that was south of what is now the North Pole. These people gradually made their way to the Asian subcontinent, over a period of thousands of years. During this time, this population was subjected to the harshest environmental conditions on Earth. They were forced to subsist on animal products alone, as the tundra is almost completely barren of plant life. As these people migrated West from what is now India, they were faced with terrible challenges. Upon finally settling the West, only those people who possesed the foresight/abstract thinking skills to master agriculture as well as the physical prowess to successfully hunt survived.
After the Aryans consolidated their holdings in the West, during the first centuries AD, a burgeoning population and a scarcity of land forced them to master marittime travel. Many centuries later, this population's genome was strengthened by generations of warfare and various outbreaks of Bubonic plague. As a result, the descendants of Aryan peoples came to directly control fully 80% if the Earth's territory. This fact speaks for itself.
ALSO:
I fail to understand your references to Miss Cleo and child development. I suggest you adhere to your medication regimen.

Guns Germs and Steel indirectly attests to the facts that I have outlined. The author accepts that European preeminence resulted in large part from environmental/geographic factors. This is a tacit acknowledgement that the above mentioned exigencies that were faced by Indo-European populations produced a particulary "strong" and adept genome as a result of processes of natural selection.
You stand corrected.

The Aryan Soldat

Top Bottom