Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ephedrine

anthrax

MVP
EF VIP
Is it a good idea to take ephedrine (while bulking) for a good kick in the ass ?

25 mg ? :confused:

Epedrine isn't actually safe. Anyway I would just drink a cup of coffee and take 2 vivarin (spelling) an hour or so before you work out. That usually gives a good kick in the butt. You don't want to burn any fat when you are trying to bulk. good luck.

Rotty said:
Epedrine isn't actually safe. Anyway I would just drink a cup of coffee and take 2 vivarin (spelling) an hour or so before you work out. That usually gives a good kick in the butt. You don't want to burn any fat when you are trying to bulk. good luck.

Wtf type of garbage are you spewing?

First you say ephedrine isn't safe, then turn around and tell him to take 2 vivarin with a cup of coffee! (For a total of about 500-600mg of caffeine!)

25mg ephedrine is perfectly safe every 3-4 hours is perfectly safe.

LOL, no shit!??! Ephedrine, caffeine, it's six in one....

Also, "You don't want to burn fat while bulking"??? Why not just tell him to go on a strict McDonalds diet? That should bulk him up real nice.

Ephedrine Safe?

Safe from what? A stroke, heart attack, etc. Like who cares. Why worry about life, you'll never get out of it alive. I've been using EPH HCL for 25 years and I'm not dead yet.

Top Bottom