Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ephedrine hcl

110%

1. where do u guys buy ephedrine hcl? everywhere i went ppl had no idea waht i was talking about. waht is it called, just ephedrine hcl, or something else? is it the only ingredient in what you buy?

2. i got mini thins at the gas station and they have ephedra extract (ephedrine group alkaloids), are these the same thing as ephedrine hcl? i dont want to use them though b/c they also have 50 mg. caffeine.

Hey bro, you have the name right, it's not the same as ephedra extract, you always want ephedrine HCL over the herb.

As far as buying it, you can go to the drug store and buy it in a product called Bronchaid, which is used to treat asthma.

engicream, in this product called bronchaid, is ephedrine hcl the only substance in it? also where do u think i would find it, i have walmart, drug mart, giant eagle and more around here? would i find it in the pharmacy of these places?

ephedrine HCl = Ephedrine hydrochloride = synthetic and pharmaceutical grade

bump up on where to get ephedrine hcl, also to engrams question if he or nebody else can answer it? also is ephedrine hcl a herb? or only ephedra

Ephedra is a herb
Ephedrine HCL is not a herb (see Anthrax's reply)
You can get ephedrine hcl tablets at any health food store. GNC also has it. That's what they are called, no special names.

If you want to use it to make your own ECA stack, then there is nothing wrong with the mini thins, because the stack should be 20-25 mg ephedrine hcl + 200 mg caffeine (+ a baby aspirin).

I don't know what bronchaid is, so I can't help you on that... sorry :)

GNC would NEVER sell it...

I get it at my local head shop. If I'm in another city I can always find it at the nearest headshop (where they sell drug paraphernalia like bongs, scales, pipes....)
Good Luck!

110% said:
engicream, in this product called bronchaid, is ephedrine hcl the only substance in it? also where do u think i would find it, i have walmart, drug mart, giant eagle and more around here? would i find it in the pharmacy of these places?

You can probably find it at any drug store or any super market. I'm in Michigan and have bought it in Meijer (Super Market)....Rite Aid, Wal Greens, etc...

It should be with all the other OTC asthma products such as inhalers like Primatine Mist. They should be in that same section. If you don't specifically see Bronchaid then there could be other brands, one other that I've tried is called Primatine.

The other ingredient that will be in these pills is called Guaifenesin. The government wants makers of these pills to add that ingredient to make it harder for kitchen chemists to make something else out of ephedrine (I'm assuming amphetamines)

thx for the replies guys, mille they didnt have that at my gnc, how about a raisan rack do u think they wuould have it there.

Top Bottom