Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

enthanate

Bro you don't need those three compounds. If you already started, ok for the next one. You need to put mass and more mass. I believe you can be a very small frame and very hard gainer. If you've never done test, well you need a cycle of only test, 500mg/week. You can frontload with some 25mg/day of dbol. And stay alert on how your body is responding. If you're already on EQ 600mg and winny, I wouldn't add 500mg test/week.

DJ_UFO said:
Bro you don't need those three compounds. If you already started, ok for the next one. You need to put mass and more mass. I believe you can be a very small frame and very hard gainer. If you've never done test, well you need a cycle of only test, 500mg/week. You can frontload with some 25mg/day of dbol. And stay alert on how your body is responding. If you're already on EQ 600mg and winny, I wouldn't add 500mg test/week.
no the cycle isn't starting until april, haven't done a thing yet, test would be done with eq

bruce, do you have a diet plan? What foods do you eat/ how much protein do you consume?

bruce410 said:
no the cycle isn't starting until april, haven't done a thing yet, test would be done with eq

tommboy said:
bruce, do you have a diet plan? What foods do you eat/ how much protein do you consume?
here goes: wake up, yogurt, cream of wheat with milk, and a protein bar on the way to class, protein shake and turkey swiss sandwich next. protein shake after workout. chicken or steak with rice or noodles for dinner. thats when i really start eating. after 9pm i'll eat a small oven pizza, four apple turnovers, macaroni. two shakes, one always before bed. i consume my weight in protein. i just want you to know that i am growing very vell on this cycle, i just wanted opinions on lowest effective dose of enthanate, i am only on light deca winny cycle right now and am putting on pounds. if you want to make a diet for me i would gladly consider it, as well as hook you with karma.

Top Bottom