Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

enthanate

not sure about the timeline, i thought you went from 130-140 in three years and then 140-160 on two cycles? Whatever the case, you are obviously making lean gains, and I can respect that. You just seem so light at 160lbs for 6'1". how old are you now? do you feel that you cannot make any more gains without juice? What kind of diet/training do you follow?

babbabuee said:
not sure about the timeline, i thought you went from 130-140 in three years and then 140-160 on two cycles? Whatever the case, you are obviously making lean gains, and I can respect that. You just seem so light at 160lbs for 6'1". how old are you now? do you feel that you cannot make any more gains without juice? What kind of diet/training do you follow?
yeah bro, i am just an ectomorph, you don't know what i went through to pack on those pounds natrually, my arm span is 6 5, my arms loook good, but it is hell for pressing, and my torso is just really narrow, i'm also in the middle of my second cycle i should be about 165 at the end, and really my goal is about 180 maybe 190 tops, like Roy Jones, if you saw my frame you understand, my bone structure is just very narrow, and my body reacted unreal to a light dose of winny deca last summer and i put on 10 pounds, had surgery on my gall bladder, and went back down to about 145, and now have 4 weeks left on my second and i am back to 160 so i think i just need juice to make it over the hump. i don't know, trust me if it could be done naturally i would save the money. by the way on the karma i gave you it wrote the same thing to a guy i was disapproving for some reason

thanks for the karma. I knew there had to be some more to your story/reason for being so light. It still sounds like it woulnd't hurt you too much to maybe put on a bit more fat, you know just bulk a bit more, might fill you out a bit. In any case, I think adding test to that eq would be nice. I've ran that cycle before Test E and EQ and loved it. good luck bro, keep eating and training and hope you hit that 180 sooner rather than later.

Sorry im with everyone else on this one .
3 years training and 2 cycles I would say you are at least 50-60lb underweight based on your height .
Even without gear and an excellent training regime and lots of eating you should be putting 15-25lbs per year on and use the gear as the icing on the cake.

I am only 5ft 8lb and 101kgs I only do 2-3 cycles a year and sensible ones. Most of my weight is just eating lots and big exercises.

Here's my advice! Hit the test hard and eat like a motherfucker, eat garbage too, it doesn't matter with your metabolism and build. Try to put on a lot of mass. The design of your previous cycles are almost as if you are dieting or trying to stay lean. Hit the test and put some serious weight on and stop staying in the middle of the road. Put on some bodyfat and gain some size. Not a flame, just my honest advice. I am a competitive bodybuilder, I have a degree, and I'm a CSCS. This is my professional advice. Good luck in whatever you decide!

bruce410 said:
i have had this argument so many times, on a calliper i am 3% which is impossible, so i estimate 4 or 5, i don't really care, 20 lbs of muscle off two small cycles without test is pretty good, i don't know what you are talking about.

just be careful around here bruce, as a fellow ectomorph with a ridiculously low body fat % i can tell you that you will get a lot of haters and a lot of bullshit calling whenever you post stats for being a little guy.
i have gone thru this with these guys numerous times. my natty peak after years of eating like a mofo and working out was under 120lbs, i'm 5 7" a few test cylces had me to 150 and i just lost a lot of that due to unforseen circumstances. my body fat has never been over around 4% but all these bros here do is call bullshit.. thats like me giving people a hard time for being fat asses, we're all here to get our bodies where we want them.
if you wanna gain serious size my bro, use the test like silver back said, for me however , test is no longer an option, too much acne when i use test, and i dont like the hair growth, so i will take the ssslllloooowww and steady routine back to my goal of 160lbs... primo right now (125mg/week test maintenance) maybe next time some eq.. but no heavy test cycles for me anymore, even if it takes me all year to get there...
good luck homie.

LVTitan said:
just be careful around here bruce, as a fellow ectomorph with a ridiculously low body fat % i can tell you that you will get a lot of haters and a lot of bullshit calling whenever you post stats for being a little guy.
i have gone thru this with these guys numerous times. my natty peak after years of eating like a mofo and working out was under 120lbs, i'm 5 7" a few test cylces had me to 150 and i just lost a lot of that due to unforseen circumstances. my body fat has never been over around 4% but all these bros here do is call bullshit.. thats like me giving people a hard time for being fat asses, we're all here to get our bodies where we want them.
if you wanna gain serious size my bro, use the test like silver back said, for me however , test is no longer an option, too much acne when i use test, and i dont like the hair growth, so i will take the ssslllloooowww and steady routine back to my goal of 160lbs... primo right now (125mg/week test maintenance) maybe next time some eq.. but no heavy test cycles for me anymore, even if it takes me all year to get there...
good luck homie.
thank you, its crazy not everyone wants to be a bodybuilder, i just wanna be up near 180. i hooked you with karma

come on Bruce. we talked about this for a week. 500mg of test for 10-12 weeks. it is a great light to moderate cycle with light sides (hopefully). should put on some quality muscle.
by the way, how is the the abcess, or infection?

Top Bottom