Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Enough with the fuckin rap music threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardrock

Go fuck your own face!
Platinum
God damnit! Where's all the lock/moved happy mods when you need them?

I can't stand rap music these days. The crap that passes for lyrics these days makes me wanna puke! Granted there are a few exceptions, but for the most part it blows balls! I used to love rap. Now I pretty much listen to metal only.

yes no?
 
hardrock said:
God damnit! Where's all the lock/moved happy mods when you need them?

I can't stand rap music these days. The crap that passes for lyrics these days makes me wanna puke! Granted there are a few exceptions, but for the most part it blows balls! I used to love rap. Now I pretty much listen to metal only.

yes no?

in

rap sucks!
 
fuckin terrible music
 
hardrock said:
God damnit! Where's all the lock/moved happy mods when you need them?

I can't stand rap music these days. The crap that passes for lyrics these days makes me wanna puke! Granted there are a few exceptions, but for the most part it blows balls! I used to love rap. Now I pretty much listen to metal only.

yes no?


I'm annoying, destroying your mental capacities
Just sit down, listen up, and hear this rap from me
All your faculties become absorbed; Vision becomes obscured
Heavily, readily, sweat's drippin' from your pores
I strike like lightning when I'm writin'
Similar to Stephen King simply 'cos my words are very frightening
This is not a freestyle: it's written, I remembered it
You want to have a rumble? You'll straight up be dismembered
But this ain't West Side Story; I'm snatchin' all the glory
I fathered these rap cats: Go 'head and check with Maury
All the talk is truly irrelevant
put the mic to your head and straight spill your intelligence
Testin' me is folly in the future or the present tense
I've killed more with words than Adolf or the president
I ride in like a king so prepare for the pageantry
Call me Shakespeare, because I end your life in tragedy



:cow:
 
Wootoom said:
we need a death metal thread

Vintersorg - The Focusing Blur: "Dark Matter Mystery (Blackbody Spectrum)"

Matter creates a play, persistent and keen,
Where the night have opened its curtain
Harmonic pictures on the sky's enormous screen
With a contra positioned twin hiding within

Faster, twice as fast than the gravitation equation permits,
Is the rotation of the celestial spheres
But if Einstein's calculation to this failure admits,
We wouldn't even know about the calculation's fears,

That the: gas clouds in galaxy clusters have a too little mission,
While wearing dark halos of matter
They would need four times of their gravity erudition
To silence our question's patter, (about the)

Dark matter mystery,
Blackbody spectrum,
An interstellar medium
We're tracing lost energy
That's swallowed by an unplanetary tum
At the worlds bivium

Like a shadow to the starfeild's determinism,
The invisible twin follows its pace
Comprehensible monism changed to indefinable pluralism
Is it super-symmetry's surrounding face? (in a)

Dark matter mystery,
Blackbody spectrum,
An interstellar medium
We're tracing lost energy
That's swallowed by an unplanetary tum
At the worlds bivium

Are we wrong in our definition of mass and weight?
Or, is a subatomic particle playing hide and seek?
'Cause light is missing to pronounce cosmos' fate,
While, mass discrepancy drains through a major leak

Brown and white dwarfs two candidates,
Black holes and neutron stars two others
But through multitudes of observation of their states,
We know that gravitational leansing hide their mothers (it's a)

Dark matter mystery,
Blackbody spectrum,
An interstellar medium
We're tracing lost energy
That's swallowed by an unplanetary tum
At the worlds bivium

Like Bell, I connect my senses to the vast
Stellar mirror, where signals bounces from clast to clast



:cow:
 
hardrock said:
God damnit! Where's all the lock/moved happy mods when you need them?

I can't stand rap music these days. The crap that passes for lyrics these days makes me wanna puke! Granted there are a few exceptions, but for the most part it blows balls! I used to love rap. Now I pretty much listen to metal only.

yes no?

I was at work. :Perk:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom