Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Endurox R4 and Accelerade

I used Endurox a while back when the trading house I was working with was contacted by the mnfctr for exporting it. I asked for samples, and used it for about 2 months.

Nothing. Zilch. Nada.

Plus I recall reading somewhere that it was total bunk, and I have to agree. If I can find where that was, I'll post it.

I agree Endurox is worthless, sometimes I wish the FDA would regulate, so I won't waste my money on garbage.

Endurox R4 is different than Endurox.

Endurox and Endurox Excel were tablets that were supposed to increase your body's fat metabolism. They didn't work real well. ECA is way better.

Endurox R4 is a drink mix that has 53g carbs and 14g protein per serving. It also has Vit C, glutamic acid, Ciwujia (which is a herbal extract that supposedly helps fat metabolism). It is kinda thick like a shake and I like the orange flavor. This stuff is good. I notice a big difference in muscle soreness and recovery when I use it. Often I drink this and then a ProScore shake with soy milk plus a . For me thats a really good post-workout recover combo. I have taken R4 before working out and thats good too. I haven't watered it down and taken it while working out although I know a few guys who have. I like this stuff; I've tried all kinds of drinks but this works really well.

Accelerade is a fluid replacement drink meant to be used during exercise. It has similar composition to R$. I haven't tried it.

FHG

The only time i use it is for cycling. There is a noticable difference when using both accelerade and endurox 4. Though they would do shit in the gym, they are more of lactic acid buffers than anything so you dont cramp after 8 hours in the saddle. If you have any other questions PM me, i would be glad to help out.:D

Top Bottom