Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ending friendships......

money and gear. Guy throws me 3g's for an order, the source I was going through I was having trouble with, so I go through another source and it ends up taking a couple wks longer. The stupid fuck calls me(asks me if I sent the money yet first) and says that he wants to change the order now, and only wants about half the shit. Well, I already took my share off the top and got my cycle. If I was not good friends with him to begin with, I would have told him "look, gear......or no gear." So I give him $2400 back, and told him that I will mail him the rest in a couple wks. He's not getting any cash, I'm sending his dumb ass gear, and he can make his $$ back that way. And we are through, freindship and all. WTF is wrong with people, they think this shit is like going to fucking Wal-mart or something. It's a fucking dope deal, morons

hstern said:
he got a good ass whippin for it i still talk to him with the hope of being able to f... him over somehow

nah, don't bother, save your energy for good not evil

Smurfy said:
I never had any friends who did any terrible things to me. i just drifted away from mostly everyone i was close with and to this day, i dont keep in contact with much of anyone, except one friend from c0llege, and even with her, Im very bad at keeping in touch. I'm way too self-absorbed (NOT self-centered) and I'm too much of a hermit to be a good functional friend to anyone.

What's the difference between self-asborbed and self-centered?

abolish the weak said:
money and gear. Guy throws me 3g's for an order, the source I was going through I was having trouble with, so I go through another source and it ends up taking a couple wks longer. The stupid fuck calls me(asks me if I sent the money yet first) and says that he wants to change the order now, and only wants about half the shit. Well, I already took my share off the top and got my cycle. If I was not good friends with him to begin with, I would have told him "look, gear......or no gear." So I give him $2400 back, and told him that I will mail him the rest in a couple wks. He's not getting any cash, I'm sending his dumb ass gear, and he can make his $$ back that way. And we are through, freindship and all. WTF is wrong with people, they think this shit is like going to fucking Wal-mart or something. It's a fucking dope deal, morons

ppl who do dope are dopes ;-)

Top Bottom