Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Email....

ann

Anyone else get an email from " Shawn"?? It was a picture of some guy in a doorway ...wearing an open robe.....kind of a hazy picture?????

He was kind of cute brickgirl.....like I said hazy picture though......dont know who he is......kind of strange though. No message or anything.....

Wondering if anyone else had a similiar experience??? Not a bad experience though .......hee hee

if it's the same guy... there were other people on one of the other boards that got similar emails... the was one of the guy stading in a doorway w/no shirt and a black jacket on...
they said his user name but i can't remember it... it was troy something... i think...

but you're not alone... :)

i got the same email,,,,,,,,,,and if u were looking at the same pic as i was,,,,,,,,,,,,hahah he was not cute,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,more scary looking

Aziareign posted that pic up on one of the other boards.....pics of men I think (as Supaphat said).

Apparently he was just shy, so instead of posting his pics himself he sent them out to all of the ladies!!

Top Bottom