Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite Fitness' first Bodybuilding contest. $8,000 Hard Cash prize

Big rick rock do we have to upload pics our self to gallery im not sure I can do that on phone and can't get to computer to do pics are on the phone

Hey 25...if you're stuck maybe you can email them to one of us and we can post them up for you.

Last edited:
I'm thinking the original post said every two weeks (like the 15th and 30th of the month type thing)...having said that...Moya had posted he'd have his up by Friday so that is sort of my aim as well. I gotta get my first round pics in the gallery as well.

alright i will try and get mine up by friday as well. how do you put them in your gallery? otherwise i will just have to send them to support and upload them to my photobucket folder

i take it you guys dont drink a lot of milk here?... just gonna make it harder for you all to beat me...

eh... yes i will have mine up friday... me and the wife have opposite work schedules, she will take them tomorrow morning... and on top of that i dont have a computer at home... i browse the web on my wii, so i have to go to my brother-in-law's house to upload them...

ya i need the due date for the second round pics too!!!

On the 15 th and. 1st of every month pics are dude. All you have to do guys is keep training, taking the pics every two weeks and KEEP UP YOUR LOG. As long as you do those threes things, the member will be able to vote on winners.

Train, pictures and log. If you all do that, then we have a competition going.

On the 15 th and. 1st of every month pics are dude. All you have to do guys is keep training, taking the pics every two weeks and KEEP UP YOUR LOG. As long as you do those threes things, the member will be able to vote on winners.

Train, pictures and log. If you all do that, then we have a competition going.

Thanks Big Rick!

I'll take mine tomorrow.
Hey anybody know how to put them in your gallery? I didn't know for the first pictures so I just sent them via email to Rick Rock....I'd rather have them in the gallery.

Rick posted a link a few pages back. Go there and on the bottom of the page is an "upload photo" tab. Browse your comp. Link and confirm. No pixel limits so very easy.

Yes...looks very easy! I gotta get my starting up ones in there.

25...I can upload yours too if that helps you!

Top Bottom