Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

effective or not?

C1

So many say that clomid is necessary. I have friends who disagree and I also am wondering. 15 years ago no one took it. I have taken it and had no problems before I took it and developed some after. Is it really worth it or did some one say it was gospel and every one just followed along like sheep to the slaughter. Is there any real documentation to prove its effectiveness. Let me know what you really think and if it even works for you. No bullshit allowed. Thanks bros. This is not in place of a search I have done all that and I know what it does ,but not that it is really effective.:kaioken:

I have always had my doubts and did not want to mess around at the end of a cycle so I have opted for HCG.IN every case,

Will be trying clomid in a few months but will have HCG ON HAND.:cool:

I feel that HCG is the optional of the two..in my experience I have used clomid post cycle everytime, it has helped me get back on my horse very well. I loose hardly any post cycle. Along with creatine, and glutamine, clomid is a post cycle must...it is your call though, its your body...
PS..its real cheap

and side effects may include emotional and extra jizz

Its not the price that I am worried about. I just don't want it if its not really necessary. Its like taking 1g of test on your first cycle its not necessary:D That will probably get some one going.:p I take it I am not convinced that it is necessary. I guess I am one of the sheep so far until I find out different. To many guys on the board talk the talk ,but have not even taken a step on the walk. Thanks for the imput guys.

Top Bottom