hamstershaver said:turn in your badge
Sniffle*sob* The lord as my witness, I will never E-flirt again!bran987 said:this is part of EFAOFO's purpose, not only to root out and quell the crime that e-flirting is and the women who entice you to it, but to embrace former e-flirters who want to become better people.
you have now been absolved of your sins and you know better.
![]()

bullett said:So did I, but she wouldn't respond...I'm still not sure what that means.
We are here for you brother! Remember, they are just 1's and 0's. 1's and 0's.NJjuice22 said:im a struggling e-flirting abuser, I must admit most of my "use" is done via PM ....I guess its hard for me to do it out in public because I am in denial . I need help!!
NJjuice22 said:im a struggling e-flirting abuser, I must admit most of my "use" is done via PM ....I guess its hard for me to do it out in public because I am in denial . I need help!!
on the board and start transferring large amounts of karma (e.g., aap).jestros said:A little over a year ago I flirted with Seashell via PM.
It was sad and a little pathetic, like all E-flirting tends to be.
I just couldn't live the lie anymore.

I didn't tell you about the shrine with 20 ft marble statue?Seashell said:![]()
For the record, I didn't find it sad or pathetic at all... infact when you said you printed out every one of my posts and paper maiche'd them into a likeness of myself, and nightly, before you went to sleep you whispered your hopes and dreams to me/it.... I found that quite touching.
Slat1:![]()
i did the same, but instead of whispering my hopes and dreams into you before bed, i put something else in there insteadSeashell said:![]()
For the record, I didn't find it sad or pathetic at all... infact when you said you printed out every one of my posts and paper maiche'd them into a likeness of myself, and nightly, before you went to sleep you whispered your hopes and dreams to me/it.... I found that quite touching.
Slat1:![]()
SublimeZM said:i did the same, but instead of whispering my hopes and dreams into you before bed, i put something else in there instead

slat1 said:Its not your fault. She is very attractive and smart. That package will make all of us do stupid things at one time or another...
herLestat said:we forgive you
jestros said:A little over a year ago I flirted with Seashell via PM.
It was sad and a little pathetic, like all E-flirting tends to be.
I just couldn't live the lie anymore.
jestros said:A little over a year ago I flirted with Seashell via PM.
It was sad and a little pathetic, like all E-flirting tends to be.
I just couldn't live the lie anymore.
I didn't quite understand that post, could you please make one more?jrlex said:BAND TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!!!!!
FEED HIM TO THE FUCKING LIONS!!!
jestros said:I didn't quite understand that post, could you please make one more?
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














