Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

EFAOFO'ers, I have a confession

Ban-Bucket.jpg
 
this is part of EFAOFO's purpose, not only to root out and quell the crime that e-flirting is and the women who entice you to it, but to embrace former e-flirters who want to become better people.

you have now been absolved of your sins and you know better.

:)
 
bran987 said:
this is part of EFAOFO's purpose, not only to root out and quell the crime that e-flirting is and the women who entice you to it, but to embrace former e-flirters who want to become better people.

you have now been absolved of your sins and you know better.

:)
Sniffle*sob* The lord as my witness, I will never E-flirt again!





And quit coveting my badge, asspackers!
 
im a struggling e-flirting abuser, I must admit most of my "use" is done via PM ....I guess its hard for me to do it out in public because I am in denial . I need help!!
 
NJjuice22 said:
im a struggling e-flirting abuser, I must admit most of my "use" is done via PM ....I guess its hard for me to do it out in public because I am in denial . I need help!!
We are here for you brother! Remember, they are just 1's and 0's. 1's and 0's.
 
NJjuice22 said:
im a struggling e-flirting abuser, I must admit most of my "use" is done via PM ....I guess its hard for me to do it out in public because I am in denial . I need help!!

I think it is okay if you do it via PM and karma messages (Killahbee, Awitty, and Gambino will be able to clarify this). As long a you don't look :rainbow: on the board and start transferring large amounts of karma (e.g., aap).
 
jestros said:
A little over a year ago I flirted with Seashell via PM.
It was sad and a little pathetic, like all E-flirting tends to be.

I just couldn't live the lie anymore.

;)

For the record, I didn't find it sad or pathetic at all... infact when you said you printed out every one of my posts and paper maiche'd them into a likeness of myself, and nightly, before you went to sleep you whispered your hopes and dreams to me/it.... I found that quite touching.



Slat1: :rose:
 
Seashell said:
;)

For the record, I didn't find it sad or pathetic at all... infact when you said you printed out every one of my posts and paper maiche'd them into a likeness of myself, and nightly, before you went to sleep you whispered your hopes and dreams to me/it.... I found that quite touching.



Slat1: :rose:
I didn't tell you about the shrine with 20 ft marble statue?
 
Seashell said:
;)

For the record, I didn't find it sad or pathetic at all... infact when you said you printed out every one of my posts and paper maiche'd them into a likeness of myself, and nightly, before you went to sleep you whispered your hopes and dreams to me/it.... I found that quite touching.



Slat1: :rose:
i did the same, but instead of whispering my hopes and dreams into you before bed, i put something else in there instead
 
slat1 said:
Its not your fault. She is very attractive and smart. That package will make all of us do stupid things at one time or another...

the package... or the P**sy? LOL

No insult intende twords seabeauty.. I :heart: her
 
Lestat said:
we forgive you


sorry bor but you got to be a member in order to offer condonlences and forgiveness.

Jestros, if it happens again you will be permantely band.
 
jestros said:
A little over a year ago I flirted with Seashell via PM.
It was sad and a little pathetic, like all E-flirting tends to be.

I just couldn't live the lie anymore.


BAND TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!!!!!
 
jestros said:
A little over a year ago I flirted with Seashell via PM.
It was sad and a little pathetic, like all E-flirting tends to be.

I just couldn't live the lie anymore.


BAND TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!!!!!


FEED HIM TO THE FUCKING LIONS!!!
 
Top Bottom