Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

**EF Posters Union**

Dunk

New member
I was thinking of maybe starting an EF Union. Well call it the "Posters Union"

We will need Union Stewards, and Officers to protect our members from "upper management"

Dues will have to be paid in Karma on a Monthly Basis.

Feel free to chime in.

Seems as if members around here need some representation.

Strength in #'s people.

What do ya think?
 
definietly in, but I need an executive management position within the Union.
 
Lestat said:
definietly in, but I need an executive management position within the Union.

its like bomb squad reformed.

do it up Lestat

draw a line in the ground. if your not "with us your against us"
 
do we get tshirts and pocket protectors?
 
I'm in.

We need a "legal" committee. They will review the TOS, posts & threads, precedent "cases", etc. They will make sure our members are prepared to argue their cases.
 
Anyone who wants in the EF posters Union post on this thread.
 
can I be the bitch? You know the mean one?
 
my first act as a member of the posters union is to let my plat account expire. I will not continue to pay money to a site that doesnt listen to it's customers and constantly keeps them in the dark. I will consider going plat again if some of these things change. I'm sure things would change quick around here if more people start protesting with their wallet instead of with posts that fall on deaf ears (or blind eyes I guess).
 
SoreArms said:
my first act as a member of the posters union is to let my plat account expire. I will not continue to pay money to a site that doesnt listen to it's customers and constantly keeps them in the dark. I will consider going plat again if some of these things change. I'm sure things would change quick around here if more people start protesting with their wallet instead of with posts that fall on deaf ears (or blind eyes I guess).


I'd join you bro but I'm already a lifer..
 
SoreArms said:
my first act as a member of the posters union is to let my plat account expire. I will not continue to pay money to a site that doesnt listen to it's customers and constantly keeps them in the dark. I will consider going plat again if some of these things change. I'm sure things would change quick around here if more people start protesting with their wallet instead of with posts that fall on deaf ears (or blind eyes I guess).


I'll be joining you sometime in august.... :)
 
Lestat your good with this group shit.

lets get the paper work rolling

and get NYCgirl a contract. i like the fight in this one. Jedi like.
 
SoreArms said:
my first act as a member of the posters union is to let my plat account expire. I will not continue to pay money to a site that doesnt listen to it's customers and constantly keeps them in the dark. I will consider going plat again if some of these things change. I'm sure things would change quick around here if more people start protesting with their wallet instead of with posts that fall on deaf ears (or blind eyes I guess).
Talk to your union Rep. :Chef: :tuc:
 
IN as long as I have warrior/hit-man status. I'll do anything and go after anything that i'm told to

Whiskey
 
War.



-BRR
 
SoreArms said:
my first act as a member of the posters union is to let my plat account expire. I will not continue to pay money to a site that doesnt listen to it's customers and constantly keeps them in the dark. I will consider going plat again if some of these things change. I'm sure things would change quick around here if more people start protesting with their wallet instead of with posts that fall on deaf ears (or blind eyes I guess).

A Platinum strike???
 
SoreArms said:
my first act as a member of the posters union is to let my plat account expire. I will not continue to pay money to a site that doesnt listen to it's customers and constantly keeps them in the dark. I will consider going plat again if some of these things change. I'm sure things would change quick around here if more people start protesting with their wallet instead of with posts that fall on deaf ears (or blind eyes I guess).


I'll give you 5k Karma points if you forget about this whole Union bullshit.



-BRR
 
Big Rick Rock said:
I'll give you 5k Karma points if you forget about this whole Union bullshit.



-BRR

he said 5000....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

you smell that guys?

























FEEEAR
 
Forget it!!!!!!!!!!

I'll just wait until this Union is formed and stablished, then I only have to bother giving K to the Union Leaders so they'll look the other way while I continue to abuse the little people.



-BRR
 
SoreArms said:
my first act as a member of the posters union is to let my plat account expire. I will not continue to pay money to a site that doesnt listen to it's customers and constantly keeps them in the dark. I will consider going plat again if some of these things change. I'm sure things would change quick around here if more people start protesting with their wallet instead of with posts that fall on deaf ears (or blind eyes I guess).
like what?
 
Big Rick Rock said:
Forget it!!!!!!!!!!

I'll just wait until this Union is formed and stablished, then I only have to bother giving K to the Union Leaders so they'll look the other way while I continue to abuse the little people.



-BRR


In that case, i'm a union member again :p
 
Big Rick Rock said:
Forget it!!!!!!!!!!

I'll just wait until this Union is formed and stablished, then I only have to bother giving K to the Union Leaders so they'll look the other way while I continue to abuse the little people.



-BRR
LOL!

dude you have a point, but so do we.

Look at the bannings lately.. Division, Ulcaster, JerseyARt... all crazy fucks, but some twisted bros like that ADD to this place.

And look at the religion and politics threads... some mods, like MTS, are great at voicing their opinions, and taking off the MOD badge.. you saw him fighting tooth and nail with members, but never locking, editing, or deleting other people's posts or threads. Not all MODS are able to show that restraint.
 
bran987 said:
like what?


Don't pay him no mind. He is talking about his boss at the vegetable field.




-BRR
 
Big Rick Rock said:
Don't pay him no mind. He is talking about his boss at the vegetable field.




-BRR
LOL!!

i agree with the original post, but this was about as good as a comeback as it gets.
 
In, but I need a high position.
 
Lestat said:
LOL!

dude you have a point, but so do we.

Look at the bannings lately.. Division, Ulcaster, JerseyARt... all crazy fucks, but some twisted bros like that ADD to this place.

And look at the religion and politics threads... some mods, like MTS, are great at voicing their opinions, and taking off the MOD badge.. you saw him fighting tooth and nail with members, but never locking, editing, or deleting other people's posts or threads. Not all MODS are able to show that restraint.



We do have rules and a TOS you know. I know at least two of those guys EARNED their banishment over time. Not just one thing, but they did shit over time that earned them a banning.



-BRR
 
Lestat said:
LOL!

dude you have a point, but so do we.

Look at the bannings lately.. Division, Ulcaster, JerseyARt... all crazy fucks, but some twisted bros like that ADD to this place.

And look at the religion and politics threads... some mods, like MTS, are great at voicing their opinions, and taking off the MOD badge.. you saw him fighting tooth and nail with members, but never locking, editing, or deleting other people's posts or threads. Not all MODS are able to show that restraint.


ADD to this place? Have you lost your freaking mind...?

So ya.. they didn't drag you thru the dirt but they (not ulcaster) did drag quite a few other members down over and over again.

there are more to the stories than most know or need to know... I am a very tolerant person as is alot of the people that wanted these folks gone. Believe me it wasn't for no reason that they were banned.
 
Dunk Corleone said:
I was thinking of maybe starting an EF Union. Well call it the "Posters Union"

We will need Union Stewards, and Officers to protect our members from "upper management"

Dues will have to be paid in Karma on a Monthly Basis.

Feel free to chime in.

Seems as if members around here need some representation.

Strength in #'s people.

What do ya think?
ill represent
 
Uh, hehe, hey guys, anyone wanna get high? "in towlie's voice"
Yes I know it's not topic related, but you'll have that

Whiskey
 
Frisky said:
ADD to this place? Have you lost your freaking mind...?

So ya.. they didn't drag you thru the dirt but they (not ulcaster) did drag quite a few other members down over and over again.

there are more to the stories than most know or need to know... I am a very tolerant person as is alot of the people that wanted these folks gone. Believe me it wasn't for no reason that they were banned.
look at them though, as much as they tried to give other people shit look at what everyone had on them... without naming who was what..

We had someone molested as a kid and fucked up since
someone who was late 20s and never had been late, afraid to go in public
and a white dude who tried to talk and act like an online gangsta!!

pretty easy to shut them down quick if you ask me
 
I don't care about those dudes, they're gone. This is about the people still here, the people who pay money to support this site, but when they ask questions they're told it's none of their bussiness. That's what I'm talking about! Fuck those goners, they brought their own demise.
 
SoreArms said:
I don't care about those dudes, they're gone. This is about the people still here, the people who pay money to support this site, but when they ask questions they're told it's none of their bussiness. That's what I'm talking about! Fuck those goners, they brought their own demise.
agreed, lets deal with the good bros we have left.
 
Still here. Hopefully forever...
What are we fighting for right now? When are the contract talks?

Whiskey
 
Now I'm a union man
Amazed at what I am
I say what I think
That the company stinks
Yes I'm a union man.

When we meet in the local hall
I'll be voting with them all
With a hell of a shout
It's out brothers out
And the rise of the factory's fall.

Oh you don't get me I'm part of the union
You don't get me I'm part of the union
You don't get me I'm part of the union
Till the day I die, till the day I die.

As a union man I'm wise
To the lies of the company spies
And I don't get fooled
By the factory rules
'Cause I always read between the lines.

And I always get my way
If I strike for higher pay
When I show my card
To the Scotland Yard
This what I say.

Oh you don't get me I'm part of the union
You don't get me I'm part of the union
You don't get me I'm part of the union
Till the day I die, till the day I die.

Before the union did appear
My life was half as clear
Now I've got the power
To the working hour
And every other day of the year.

So though I'm a working man
I can ruin the government's plan
Though I'm not too hard
The sight of my card
Makes me some kind of superman.

Oh you don't get me I'm part of the union
You don't get me I'm part of the union
You don't get me I'm part of the union
Till the day I die, till the day I die.


Part Of The Union, Richard Hudson and John Ford, 1973
 
I would honestly like to know what business background the people who run this site have. Because honestly, the customers are hardly ever heard when they voice concern and are often accused of being wrong with certain things...the customer is ALWAYS right..atleast if you wanna keep them, they are. I remember one time I asked for some help with regards to my other account that I made plat (though it was this one that I meant to platinumize), and I pm'd someone to see if I could get the problem solved...by the time they responded I forgot I even had the problem in the first place. There is no excuse for sloppy business, especially when the customers continue to spend money on it and still the people running it continue to show a lack of effort.

Take intiative people, take intiative.
 
ceasar989 said:
I would honestly like to know what business background the people who run this site have. Because honestly, the customers are hardly ever heard when they voice concern and are often accused of being wrong with certain things...the customer is ALWAYS right..atleast if you wanna keep them, they are. I remember one time I asked for some help with regards to my other account that I made plat (though it was this one that I meant to platinumize), and I pm'd someone to see if I could get the problem solved...by the time they responded I forgot I even had the problem in the first place. There is no excuse for sloppy business, especially when the customers continue to spend money on it and still the people running it continue to show a lack of effort.

Take intiative people, take intiative.

btw, I'M IN!
 
The working man's force is growing

Whiskey
 
ceasar989 said:
I would honestly like to know what business background the people who run this site have. Because honestly, the customers are hardly ever heard when they voice concern and are often accused of being wrong with certain things...the customer is ALWAYS right.. atleast if you wanna keep them, they are. I remember one time I asked for some help with regards to my other account that I made plat (though it was this one that I meant to platinumize), and I pm'd someone to see if I could get the problem solved...by the time they responded I forgot I even had the problem in the first place. There is no excuse for sloppy business, especially when the customers continue to spend money on it and still the people running it continue to show a lack of effort.

Take intiative people, take intiative.


Bitch, you aint been right since you was born.




-BRR
 
I think George Spellwin, whoever he is, does listen to his paying customers.
 
Top Bottom