Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

EF 2010 End of Year Awards

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
Best Poster of 2010
Most Annoying Poster of 2010
Best Thread of 2010
Best Bro Who Went Bad in 2010
Best Bro Who Went Phagocyte
Best Bannage in 2010
Worst Bannage in 2010
Biggest WTF Happened To
Best Mod
Worst Mod of 2010
Most I Wish They Would Come Back In 2011

*credit goes to AAP for same thread at this time last year*

Discuss, bishes
 
Last edited:
Best Poster of 2009
Most Annoying Poster of 2009
Best Thread of 2009
Best Bro Who Went Bad in 2009
Best Bro Who Went Phagocyte
Best Bannage in 2009
Worst Bannage in 2009
Biggest WTF Happened To
Best Mod
Worst Mod of 2010
Most I Wish They Would Come Back In 2011

*credit goes to AAP for same thread at this time last year*

Discuss, bishes

Let's change those to 2010 orb
 
We need another Title: "Bor Who Hasn't Made it Into 2010 Yet"
 
Most I Wish They Would Come Back In 2011- ATW, Jack Schitt, and CurvyMommy. I know ATW and Curvy have popped in, but it would be nice if they posted regularly again. Curvy brings smiles and ATW and Jack bring major lulz.
 
Best Mod is AAP fo sho.
 
SB for Mod
 
Best Poster of 2010......75th
Most Annoying Poster of 2010..........Strongmo
Best Thread of 2010......Rachel and John meat up
Best Bro Who Went Bad in 2010......Omega ;)
Best Bro Who Went Phagocyte.......(Not sure)
Best Bannage in 2010..........(Will get back on this one)
Worst Bannage in 2010........smurf/chris
Biggest WTF Happened To.......stilleto
Best Mod.........CEO
Worst Mod of 2010.........lol can I???
Most I Wish They Would Come Back In 2011.......ATW, MWM5, Ariel

*credit goes to AAP for same thread at this time last year*

Discuss, bishes

:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: ceo
Best Poster of 2010
Most Annoying Poster of 2010 Strongmo
Best Thread of 2010 The jon/myway/rachel thread did bring some folks out of hiding, but I wouldn't say it was the best. Not sure.
Best Bro Who Went Bad in 2010 javaguru
Best Bro Who Went Phagocyte Superdave
Best Bannage in 2010 should I say?
Worst Bannage in 2010 smurfchris3001
Biggest WTF Happened To chris3001 - where u at negus?
Best Mod ceo :D
Worst Mod of 2010 SouthernLord
Most I Wish They Would Come Back In 2011 Lestat!

*credit goes to AAP for same thread at this time last year*

Discuss, bishes

...
 
Best Poster of 2010
Most Annoying Poster of 2010 75th (his threads sux ass)
Best Thread of 2010 Any SB thread they are all awesome
Best Bro Who Went Bad in 2010 PuddleMonkey
Best Bro Who Went Phagocyte PuddleMonkey
Best Bannage in 2010 Rnch
Worst Bannage in 2010 Smurf / Chris
Biggest WTF Happened To 75th's Mod Job
Best Mod AAP or Hurricane
Worst Mod of 2010 CEO
Most I Wish They Would Come Back In 2011 Layinback

*credit goes to AAP for same thread at this time last year*

Discuss, bishes
Wurd
 
so why were Chris and smurf bant

i know, but i figured others may not know
 
Top Bottom