Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ECYA and thyroid

Flagirl27

This is a really stupid question, but I have to ask it anyways. If you are taking and E/C/Y/A (effedrine, caffiene,yohimbe,asprin) stack and you had your TSH level tested, would it affect the reading? I would think it would, but I wanted all of your expert opinions.

I'm hypothyroid and it's never affected mine. Think about it--caffiene has no effect on thyroid stimulating hormone, nor does aspirin. Ephederine is another stimulant, but it has no effect on hormone levels, but rather on the CNS.

Since ECA clears your system pretty quickly, you could avoid taking it before you get your blood work done.

OK, Thanks!! I was thinking that possibly the yohimbe would affect it. I'm going to get my blood drawn for the test tomorrow morning and was just wondering if I should postpone it or not. Thanks again!

"Ephederine is another stimulant, but it has no effect on hormone levels, but rather on the CNS. "

Where'd you obtain this fact? I deal with some ECA stacks and we've always advised those with heart conditions, high blood pressure, and admitted thyroid issues (especially if on meds) to avoid taking the ephedra. I ask only to u

Top Bottom