Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ECA compare results please

sharost

I have been taking the ECA stack for 6 weeks. Results have been good. Amazing loss of fat, particularly in hips, upper thighs and ab area. I work out 3-4 times weekly and have for 2 1/2 years. Couldn't loose fat in the above mentioned areas until started ECA. I had considerable jitteriness for first few days but this has subsided and is now non-existant. I have started to show some actual weight loss on the scale over the past couple of days. I have read that after 6 weeks of continuous usage, fat loss increases. I am very interested in hearing from others on their experiences with the ECA. I would like to find out if others have lost a great deal of fat and have increased muscle with no real weight loss. I would also like to know if anyone has found that fat loss increases after about 6 weeks usage. Also did anyone have problems with the yoyo effect after terminating usage? Experienced users please reply.

when you cut back/terminate usage, i'd recommend easing off of them... the caffine headaches can be a killer if you just cut them out completely... use the same principle to go off as you did to go on... (reduce dosage by half every day or so until down to zero)

more ECA users please reply

I would really appreciate further replies from knowledgeable persons to original post.

Caffeine withdrawal can be really bad, so I'd certainly ease off of it if you've been on for a while. People have been known to go to the ER thinking they are having a stroke from Caffeine withdrawal. In extreme cases it can cause not only really severe headaches but also numbness on one side of the body, etc. Just slowly reduce your dosage as you come off, and you'll be ok. Also remember that you can just take caffeine if you're having problems at first as you go off. While I don't know of any medical contraindications to taking ECA longterm, I'd still say you are better off giving your body a break from it now and then. It's a stimulant that increases your heartrate and blood pressure.. Your body will also adapt to anything you add to it, so you might even get better weight loss if you cycle it some. I'd say every 6 weeks or so give yourself a week or two off, and work on holding your losses and losing without ECA. There's a psychological aspect of this too.. You don't want to start to believe that you need ECA to lose weight or that you are using it as a crutch. It's a great diet aid to help you lose faster, but I like to convince myself I can lose without it every once in a while. This is just my opinion, so take it as such. Good luck.

I say to go 8-10 weeks on, then lay off for 2-3 weeks. Like everyone else has said, try to taper off a little. During those 2-3 weeks, it will be a little more difficult at first to get a good workout in, but do it anyway. Maybe even add some extra cardio to compensate. You just have to push yourself a little harder. You shouldn't gain weight/fat simply by stopping the ECA though.

I'm taking mine 3 months on, 1 month off. I usually only use it on Mon-Friday, sometimes on Saturday if I need a boost. On Sundays, since I have no cardio to do, and since the earliest I might have to be at work would be 10:30, I sleep in until 8 or 9. Just so you know, I usually wake up inbetween 4 and 5.

Thanks for replies

The caffeine withdrawal sounds awful. Do you think that consuming coffee and not the caffeine pills when I go off would prevent this? Also, I added Yohimbe Bark to the stack and have seen improved fat loss but I have read two different thoughts on this addition, some saying it is way better than ECA alone and others considering it dangerous. I did go check my blood pressure and pulse rate while on the stack and they were fine. My pulse was just slightly elevated. I have very little fat left to lose to reach my goal, so hopefully I wont have to continue with the stack too long. I love the changes it has given my body. Again, thanks for replies. I hope to learn more, if anyone has anything to add. Also, for the person who asked about the aspirin, there are two rules of thought, some say yes and others no. If you can't take aspirin, see if it works for you without it. If not, try adding white willow bark (herbal version of aspirin).

If you are interested in adding Yohimbine to your stack, you may want to try a YCN stack, such as Adipokinetix. I personally have had better results in the hip thigh region with the Yohimbine HCL in Adipo (by Syntrax).

For 3 months I took Ripped Fuel (ECA) and got decent results, then I started Adipokinetix (3 months) and changed my diet to eat clean and got great results.

Reading the threads on this board gave me some insight into the ECA/YCN thing....it seems that ephedrine can eventually make the gender-related fat (hips and thighs for women) harder to remove over time, and adding Yohimbine HCL can assist by helping to 'activate' these kinds of fat.

A good search on these forums should yield a lot more detailed info for you.

I personally have not lost any muscle, and have gained some while using both stacks.

Top Bottom