Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating lots of garlic for testosterone gain.

I have read this before and I can assure you the test gain is negligable especially if you are geared up at the same time. The great thing about garlic is the anti-fungal, bacterial and viral properties it has which can aid training. I found that tomatoe juice after I had garlic killed the breath and allowed me talk at close distance when conversing with people once again.
I am also going to assume that you are sweating garlic out and at the same time your nose is immune to the smell making you unaware of the potential odour you are carrying.

I had the same problem.

I haven't eaten garlic for about two months now. My younger sister tells me I smelled like garlic, but I was never able to detect it. Maybe piper25 is right about the nose being immune.

I sure hope I wasn't sweating out garlic. I know that when I burped or farted it smelled like garlic, but other than that I didn't really notice it.

Oh and the garlics I ate were pre-peeled. Not sure if that made a difference in the garlic odor thing.

I never really got any heart burn or anything with the amount of garlic I was eating. The only noticeable difference I felt was that my heart rate was pumping real fast anymore. I used to get some sort of hyper tension when I lay in bed at night. When I started ingesting massive garlic it went away.

I'm still not sure if the T levels are noticeable when consumption of massive garlics.

Oh and the garlics are easy to wash down if you just take 2-3 at a time, chew it for a few seconds then drink water with it. It would take me a good 45-60 minutes to eat all that garlic because it was totally disgusting once I got to around the 20th clove. I would also be full of water too for the rest of the night.

Hmmmm, I love garlic but not this much. I would rather have a man with no sex drive than have one who positivly humms with testosteron, but I cant get near enough to him to kiss him because of the stench of too much garlic.

A little garlic is great, but all this amount EVERY SINGLE DAY, errrrr no thanks. Just a plain turn off for me.

How many garlic caps should one take?

When I start getting the flu or a cold I will pound down about 12 garlic caps and 5,000mg of vitamin C. Then I taper down to 8 caps and 3,000mg of C and I will do that 3x/day for about 3 days.

I haven't had any problems with Kyolic garlic caps giving off any odors. My father in law is a doctor with an extensive nutrition based background and practice. This combo is his favorite. Me and my wife and 5 kids never have to take antibiotics because of this.

As far as building up test with garlic caps I can't help, sorry.

Top Bottom