Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dspark on cycle

Idobehigh

So d spark is an ai so to speak I wouldn't run it during a harsh cycle as my ai lol but for some one that will be using a ph like hella or epi would d spark be sufficient on cycle? And run forma during pct? Or would you flip the two? Or would you just save the d spark. I haven't seen to much about d spark besides its a kick ass product but nothing of its anti estrogen properties. What's everyone's thoughts

I love DSPARK personally, I bought 4 bottles just off the label alone. Hard to find a product with 3grams of DAA and that has an AI in it. I run it on cycle then boom forma the last week or so to carry in to ur PCT or just save ur DSPARK for PCT with forma but I think I would do like you said, on cycle finish with forma.

Unleashed is another great option for ur PCT with forma if you want to save ur DSpark all together or run ur DSPARK on cycle and run forma and unleashed on PCT...

Yeah but would They get any real benefit running on cycle as an ai versus forma? I haven't seen any logs that did this

It's a pretty new supplement. It's great and works well stacked with DAA, HCGenerate is another one you could run, better yet N2Guard is the best on cycle out there!

Top Bottom