Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drinking water is over-rated

i hear ya brother! i love my coffee as well...i drink plenty all day long....but i do make sure i drink 1 1/2 gallons of high quality H20 as well lol.

:stilleto:Weather I drink a gallon of water or a gallon of coffee I still feel the same.

Hyper hydration is not needed for fitness.

Drinking a gallon a day is nonsense in my most humble opinion.
:stilleto:
Agreed. I shoot for 64oz plus whatever I drink during my workout. People drinking 3 gallons a day are just pissing it away and overtaxing their kidneys. Besides, that's 8oz of water every 20 minutes for a 16 hour day. That's a job in itself.

yeah u can actually flood ur system and get water intoxication. too much water isnt always better. people have died from drinking way too much water very fast.

Doctors, dentists, truck drivers, nurses, line workers etc...hardly drink any water because they dont get breaks to piss every 1/2 hour.

I could go a year without drinkin any water. just coffee, tea, juice and rice milk.
for example right now it is 2:18pm I woke up at 7:00am and so far had no water. I'm going to a dinner party tonight so I'll drink some wine and no water. today because I made this (dumb-lol) thread I'll drink no water. In fact if you guys dare me I'll drink no water for the rest of 2008. Will I die? nope, dont think so :)

. In fact if you guys dare me I'll drink no water for the rest of 2008. Will I die? nope, dont think so :)

I double dog dare you! (wait, does that mean I have to do it too?)

I'm sure it could be done if your diet is high in water rich foods.

I think you should always be in a positive water balance. IE, your taking in more water than you are excreting. Depending on your individual body, the temperature, humidity, activities, and some other variables - The amount you drink will vary. Summer in the desert will require you to consume much more water than the winter. I try and drink enough water so that my pee is a hint of clear.

If you are not drinking enough water, your body will take that water from other areas of your body, muscles etc. It would be hard to gain muscle when your not drinking enough water.

if you're on a high protein diet, you'll want to drink plenty of water. If you're doing the average 2000 calorie diet and sitting on your ass all day, you'll be fine with very little water.

Top Bottom