Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drinking water is over-rated

I think you should always be in a positive water balance. IE, your taking in more water than you are excreting. Depending on your individual body, the temperature, humidity, activities, and some other variables - The amount you drink will vary. Summer in the desert will require you to consume much more water than the winter. I try and drink enough water so that my pee is a hint of clear.

If you are not drinking enough water, your body will take that water from other areas of your body, muscles etc. It would be hard to gain muscle when your not drinking enough water.

yep. Water intake is a pretty individualized thing. Depends on a lot of factors, like Jocques said. Just because you may only need 64 ounces of water a day doesn't mean someone else doesn't need 128 ounces.

and do u know why u will be okay if u drink juice..coffee, milk..yada yada yada and no water? thats because ur body pulls the water from these sources to supplement the body with water...just like it pulls the nutrients and so forth. now go without drinking anything than ur fucked. you've heard of dehydration right? thank you.

only a douche would think this way

go to the ladies forumn and join in on the water challenge with us! and that is an order mister, or I'll get Thandie and Ironwings on you. they'll kick your ass like there is no tomorrow-and I'll join in too cause.....woman thinks its fun to see man in horrible, penetrating pain.:heart:

Top Bottom