Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dream Interpretation?

Padishar

I know that I am going to get a wide range of suggestions here but I juts have to ask anyway

What would you do if your woman told you that she had a dream that you caught her cheating on you with her ex boyfriend. That you somehow had it video taped and confronted her with it
Then she moved to away to Denver

Lifes a Bitch! :mad:

Thats no big deal. I had a dream two nights ago that I cheated on my husband with an ex. That stuff happends. I have no desire to cheat on my husband ESPECIALLY with the ex in the dream . lol.

It could mean that she has unresolved issues with the ex...but that does not mean she still has feellings for him.

I know that I am going to get a wide range of suggestions here but I juts have to ask anyway

What would you do if your woman told you that she had a dream that you caught her cheating on you with her ex boyfriend. That you somehow had it video taped and confronted her with it
Then she moved to away to Denver

Lifes a Bitch! :mad:
One of several things:

1. You're too possessive or act like you're jealous or insecure, or have made comments that made her think you are.

2. You feel threatened by her ex and again have said things to that effect.

3. Doesn't mean a damn thing, not all dreams have meanings, i.e., as Freud once said, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

It may be what Cindy says, but human psychology being what it is, if she had unresolved feelings about her ex I doubt if she would be telling you she's dreaming of banging him and getting caught by you. It's been my experience guys are kind of weird about dreams, they seem to think when a woman dreams she's having sex with a guy that means subconsciously she really does want to have sex with that guy. It almost never does, unless it's a guy she's currently involved with (or somebody famous).

There are many many theories on dream interpretation, some think it is a manifestation of your real/supressed desires, some believe it means nothing, personally I believe that most times they mean nothing and they happen mostly because of your daily interaction (example dreaming of a person you saw or spoke to that day, or maybe you even saw something that mildly tickled your brain to remember something related to them and that's enough to trigger a dream) the reason I believe they mean something is because you can't really control them you don't dream certain things purposely.... if you could control them I'd be dreaming about keanu reeves and me every night :D

One of my Ex's told me she had a "sexual" dream about one of my close friends. Not to long after that she left me and they're now married. She's a fucking whale so the whole situation is funny to me now.

There are many many theories on dream interpretation, some think it is a manifestation of your real/supressed desires, some believe it means nothing, personally I believe that most times they mean nothing and they happen mostly because of your daily interaction (example dreaming of a person you saw or spoke to that day, or maybe you even saw something that mildly tickled your brain to remember something related to them and that's enough to trigger a dream) the reason I believe they mean something is because you can't really control them you don't dream certain things purposely.... if you could control them I'd be dreaming about keanu reeves and me every night :D
Replay of the day is one type of dream; wish fulfillment/flights of fancy another; answers to (or nightmares) about shit that the dreamer is thinking heavily on, one more type; and the final type falls under the category of other, i.e., psychic phenomenon (including but not limited to precognition, astral/spiritual experiences, interaction on the astral plane with teacher, meeting people who have left this life, etc.)

All of the above assuming the dreamer is not under the influence of medications that have a side effect of impacting REM cycles.

Top Bottom