Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dragon dianabol...My first time

8 weeks on an oral like d-bol can cause liver and kidney damage. You need to atleast have nolva in case you get sore nipples. Your best bet would be to stop taking get some testosterone and some nolva + clomid and then do your cycle? How long have you been training? if you have not plateaued for some time you are making a mistake doing a cycle.

lartinos said:
8 weeks on an oral like d-bol can cause liver and kidney damage. You need to atleast have nolva in case you get sore nipples. Your best bet would be to stop taking get some testosterone and some nolva + clomid and then do your cycle? How long have you been training? if you have not plateaued for some time you are making a mistake doing a cycle.

he's 18 years old - he has not plateaued.

Being 18 and only 155lbs I would would say your better off getting your diet and training in check before trying AAS. Your body produces enough test on its own at this age.

But if you do not want to listen to me about not doing the gear then read below:

With a d-bol only cycle, you will gain weight but most of it will be water and you will lose it after the cycle. I also think 8 weeks will be a little to stressful on your liver especially if you plan on taking the weekends off so you can drink.

If you want to stick with the Dbol, I would recommend 4 weeks of Dbol at 25 mg a day (7 days a week), spaced out over the course of the day. and 10 weeks of Test. And the most important thing is EAT, EAT, and then eat some more.

And dont forget the anti-e.

No alcohol when doing AS!!! extra stress on liver, not good.

At 18, should have plenty of test, you need to lift heavy, train smart, eat clean, rest and recuperate on off days and your good to go. Dbol for 8 weeks seems kinda hard, should shorten it to 6 weeks.

as posted by DaddyX
he's 18 years old - he has not plateaued.

Too damn right he hasnt plateaued.

Right on DaddyX

Mini Viper said:
No alcohol when doing AS!!! extra stress on liver, not good.

At 18, should have plenty of test, you need to lift heavy, train smart, eat clean, rest and recuperate on off days and your good to go. Dbol for 8 weeks seems kinda hard, should shorten it to 6 weeks.

as posted by DaddyX

Too damn right he hasnt plateaued.

Right on DaddyX

good advice bro :D karma for ya

Thanks for the K, oh and right back at ya bro! :D

as posted by ThirdEye
You guys are going easy on him! I was expecting this to be an all-out flame fest.

Yeah, we let him off just this once, but the next poor dumb sucker will get it big time!! :FRlol: :goof::D

Last edited:
There's a guy at work that does the same thing... he takes 2 Dbols on off days... 3 when he trains... NONE on the weekends... I dunno... I tried to explain things to him, but he won't listen.

Honestly... at 18 and with your level of training/experience... you are paying for something to get your diet/training on track. I'd even bet to say any size (not strength) gains that come from this 'cycle' will no doubt be caused by an improved diet/training scheme, as you won't want to waste the juice.

It's not a question of 'want'... you don't need the juice...

Yet...

S.

Top Bottom