Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DPS Nutrition RULES!!

I just placed my order Mon, and my package was delivered @9am EST today:D WOW!!:p That is fast service:D They are alright with me:fro: I will continue to make my supplement purchases from them. Good prices too:)

i ordered some protein bars from them... and when i got them the expiration date was 2 weeks from when i recieved them.... i just ate em real quick:p

KBgrl said:
i ordered some protein bars from them... and when i got them the expiration date was 2 weeks from when i recieved them.... i just ate em real quick:p

Maybe that's why the prices are so low... :D

The only thing about DPS I don't like is their shipping and handling. If you make a large order they make up for the cheap prices in shipping. I left DPS for netrition.com Low prices and a flat 4.95 shipping no matter how much I order.

I love Dps.........prices are great.............shipping is extra fast!.............I never had that expiration problem, i'm sure they would have refunded you in some way!

I'd be very leary of those cheap internet sites. You don't know what you are getting. How can they make any money selling that stuff so cheap? They must get it super cheap from the manufacturer as it gets close to the expiration:(

DPS is the best, i have been using them for about 7 years, and their prices are great and delievery is fast.

Top Bottom