Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

downright cheapest protein?

The_LaDiEs_MaN

Hey guys.. i am looking for the cheapest protein out there that acctually works, i spent most of my money on my cutting cycle and don't have much left.. thanks

I can't believe all those suckers who buy Nitro tech and designer protein from GNC. There paying 40 dollars for 2 lbs ,and here you get 20 lbs for 50 dollars.

That is very cheap, anyone used them ? Right now I just buy a 5lbs tub of Optimum Nutritions 100% Whey, low carbs so I like it for cutting.

M18

They can't beat the price rancid listed, but the quality and selection rocks @ ProteinFactory.com. Good clean cheap micronized creatine too. And they will make up custom mixes at no extra $, which is waaaay cool when you need to cut.

BE

well has anybody tried it?? I am very considered about the taste.... i just got some EAS Simply protein and the taste is awesome...

Protein Factory, check out their info. Allota love went into this web site. Alotta information to go through.
Then start reading label's. The protein factory, in bulk,
has got some dam good rates, but be sure to do a righteous comparison. So many products are mixes, its difficult to tell just what ratios are in them. The $2.00 and change protein above is very economical, but nowhere did they list the % yield of their product. IE:
out of 20 grams, how much is protein? 80% = 16 gr, et
60% = 12 gr and so on. Something this inexpensive is
probably a simple Whey Protein CONCENTRATE. Bottom line is quality control = % of product that is actually protein.

No, I'm not employed by protein factory. I just thought their web site offered good intel on an otherwise mundane subject.

W1ngsmk:teleport:

Maybe just the concentrate, but still with shipping and handling it is going to be higher in price... plus the taste isn't great. i am wondering about the 20 lbs for $50. That's $2.50 a lb.... does anybody know anything about the taste of it?

Top Bottom