Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dow and S&P 500 close at record highs. Nasdaq surges 1.8% on tech stock recovery

yes...and it's unbelievable too! :lmao:

butt seriously...wtf is going on??? entitlements and a fubar health care system???

There's no way to make the math work. We're 250+ billion off per year and probably more like 500 to 700 billion off.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

do you put natural gas in your car digi? I was talking about gas at the pump. Utilities also seem to be rising slightly too. I'm just curious about this "massive" effect on energy prices. :coffee:

It's called learning how to read a fucking chart, you retard.

gasoil.jpg

So when does this massive reduction in energy costs become apparent in the consumer market? Gas and utility bills seem to have been unaffected by said "massive" reduction in energy costs. Why so?:Popcorn:

So when does this massive reduction in energy costs become apparent in the consumer market? Gas and utility bills seem to have been unaffected by said "massive" reduction in energy costs. Why so?:Popcorn:

Why would I give a fuck when it becomes "apparent in the consumer market"? Did I even use the word consumers?

Man-up one time in your pathetic, semen-stained ponytail life. I stated a fact about hydraulic fracturing, you shot your mouth off, got called-out, and are now trying to make this a consumer argument.

Let's see if you can do it just this one time. You got busted. Now step-up, borrow a pair of dad's big-boy pants and admit you were wrong.

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

do you put natural gas in your car digi? I was talking about gas at the pump. Utilities also seem to be rising slightly too. I'm just curious about this "massive" effect on energy prices. :coffee:

when plunkey referred to "fracking" i assumed he was alluding to natural gas extraction...and natural gas, per mcf, is still at like a friggin' 40 year low...or something crazy like that...

oh and, a recent study conducted by pw and the national manufacturer's association is projecting a 25% increase in domestic manufacturing jobs as a result of the massive influx of natural gas...

Top Bottom