So this would be my first taking it, and also I would like to know if it's necessary to stack with nolvadex or it works fine by itself, did anyone have results taking exemestane for gyno?
Usually its used for prevention. Its more people to use letrozole for treatment. But only if the case is not too severe. Otherwise the only way to get rid of it is a surgery
Here is a good video on Exemestane and how it works:
Over the years, I have found that the anti-gyno protocol as described here works best to deal with gyno issues, and I have seen many guys who got rid of their gyno after following it. Here you will find more information about it - http://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3
The secret is to run it to the letter, and finish it off completely. Many guys do the mistake of finishing it as soon as they see improvements, but this is a wrong thing to do if you want sustainable results.