Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Don't Buy Rip Off Products!

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
It's bad enough when companies put out crap supps that do nothing. But when something comes out that actually works it doesn't take much for another fly by night company to steal the formula. But what does that say about the credibility of the product?

And how much do you trust a company that can't even write its own ad copy!

Check it out: Here's the ad for UNLEASHED: http://proteinfactory.com/shop/product.php?productid=109&cat=0&page=1

The stuff is a winner. Big sales. Incredible customer satisfaction.

Now look at this. This company not only stole the formula, they copied the ad angle!

http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cach...terone&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us&client=safari

You may want to think twice about supporting a company that uses tactics like this. Maybe after a while the fakers and cheats will find they can't fool everybody

It appears to me that most every post here is about a product. What other info are you looking for?

Nelson Montana said:
It appears to me that most every post here is about a product. What other info are you looking for?

Something besides only YOUR products. It's just obnoxious and old. Just limit it to a thread or two, rather than making a reference for a product of yours every other post.

Pikaberdot said:
Something besides only YOUR products. It's just obnoxious and old. Just limit it to a thread or two, rather than making a reference for a product of yours every other post.

Well, I guess I see the steroid forum as the place where more topics are discussed whereas this one is strickly about supps. I've always recommended the ingredients I believe were worthwhile. Since I've put those ingredients into formulas it makes sense to let people know about them.

In this case, I was bringing attention to the fact that companies that copy are not to be trusted. It happens often but again, I'm going to be more aware of it when it's my product.

I've recommended other supps besides my own, (I think there are three treads going on AMP02 which I said is the best stim on the market) but as for supps that are weaker versions of what you can get for less at Protein Factory, or stuff that is flat out bogus, what can I say? As for good "tasting" protein shakes, it's subjective. So frankly, very often there isn't much to discuss.

I've been an activist in this field for over a decade and have spoken out against the supplement industry and have been quoted on TV, in newspapers, magazines and best selling books. I'm happy to answer any questions and respond to everyone who writes to me. But I really don't know how to jump into a conversation about ZMA or something without offering what my years of study have taught me. So...I use the forum with the most traffic (steroids) to discuss multiple topics, and occasionally come here to let people know about my products -- like so many others do. Sorry if it comes off too stong.

if theres any concellation,, the copycat product doesnt look as good as yours [even if it is legit]. Its missing Xanthoparmilia Scabrosa

J Freeze said:
if theres any concellation,, the copycat product doesnt look as good as yours [even if it is legit]. Its missing Xanthoparmilia Scabrosa

Thanks. Good call. I didn't notice that. I guess they're trying to cover their ass. BTW: the Xantho is an important part of the formula.

What is a ripoff? I would say something that does not work.

I don't like xantho. I tried it twice. I got a headache and felt tired. It sucked.

Here are some things that I found work, to varying degrees...

Creatine and Injectible b12 are the best PCT supplements. Most bang, least buck.

Then the libido herbals. These help libido some.
Maca, Cordyceps, Avena Sativa (in small amounts to offset the lowering of SHBG by the green tea), Catuaba, Muira Pauma, Eurycoma Longifolia, MyoGenX (seemed to work for me), Epimedium.

Pre WO Supplements:
Effective and cheap.
5g Arginine + Hemogex E4D (every four days, to avoid desensitization). (Hemogex is GHRP2). Niacin (life extension mix high niacin)

ZMA at night. Boost T. Cheap. Works.

To Increase insulin sensitivity/lower blood sugar:
KRALA, Cinnamon, Fenugreek.

(insulin sensitivity and T levels are positively correlated.)

To stay lean: Green Tea (this will raise SHBG slightly)

Energy:
Ephedra in small doses to keep energy up.
Ketotofen (to offset b2 adrenergenic receptor downreg from the ephedra).
Sleep.
Getting bright sunlight early upon rising. This can also stimulate LH production.

Fight catabolism:
a lot of protein. (you should be used to this if you were on!)
BCAA's
HMB

Now for the non-supplement "gray area" stuff...

IGF and Insulin.
More expensive, dangerous. Very effective.
*** Have glucose (dextrose) close by at all times ***
If you are using Slin + IGF, do this on the days that you use Hemogex (E4D, to prevent GH output from decreasing).

If you work out 2x/day, do this after your first workout, then wait ~6-7 hours for your next workout. You will be extremely pumped on the second workout. It is amazing.
Post WO:
6-9iu Humulin R subq.
Shake with 10g BCAA's 10g creatine, 5g HMB, Cinnamon, Fenugreek. Minimun 10g carbs/iu slin. 50g whey.
Wait 10 min. (Insulin lowers IGFBP3)
10mcg of LongR3 igf bilaterally (20 mcg total, this is plenty)
1 life extension mix tab (a good multivitamin with antioxidants and anticancer stuff).

Eat 3 meals over the next 6 hours and have a few high protein shakes. Keep fat intake low.

Work out 6-8 hours later. You are full of carbs. The pump will be phenomenal; huge. People who juice will think you just upped your dose.

For a PCT to be truly effective, you need good serms, (like Nolvadex, Raloxifene, Torimefine), HCG, and a little anti aromatase like aromasin ~5mg/day for a month. You need estrogen, so go very easy on the anti aromitase.

Top Bottom