Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply Domestic supply quality steroids

Domestic-supply and Greg are highly rated because high quality is provided with fast shipping.

Just want to report my experience with domestic Supply
they have excellent service and they have a fast shipping program. I was shocked how fast they shipped my product. I ordered it and two days later it was in the mail. it took three days to get to me and it was priority and boxed beautifully too
I ordered 3 vials of testosterone, 2 packets of aromasin
did this cycle for 12 weeks and I had an amazing results. put on about 8 lb and it was good quality muscle. and I had no side effects to speak of.
i am loving hearing how great domestic supply has been to you

they are truly the best domestic source you will find!

Just want to report my experience with domestic Supply
they have excellent service and they have a fast shipping program. I was shocked how fast they shipped my product. I ordered it and two days later it was in the mail. it took three days to get to me and it was priority and boxed beautifully too
I ordered 3 vials of testosterone, 2 packets of aromasin
did this cycle for 12 weeks and I had an amazing results. put on about 8 lb and it was good quality muscle. and I had no side effects to speak of.
Greg is the GOAT for a reason.... The best quality and fastest delivery in the biz!!! @domestic-supply.com for all your needs!!!

Top Bottom