Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic supply DHB and trestolone acetate

Disowa

Had a question about a domestic supply products i was curious about
I spent the past couple hours browsing their website and came across a couple steroids that they have that I'm not familiar with and that are not very popular I think
Nobody talks about them
The first is DHB and the 2nd is trestolone acetate
are these steroids good for beginners or are they more for advanced? and what would happen if I was the stack both maybe 200 to 300 mg a week

neither is good for beginners and i really dont see any reason to even use trestolone... dhb would be a great option, much more mild but on a first cycle, you should only go with testosterone by itself.. dhb would be just fine on a second cycle...

I vouch for anything from domestic supply

I suggest if you use DHB or trestolone to use some anavar with it. I would not stack them together or anything like that for a newbie

domestic supply has some outstanding orals and injectables you won't go wrong either way

DHB is an excellent compound and much more suitable for a newer user. Trestolone is not ideal for most in general but neither is good for a first time user

I spent the past couple hours browsing their website and came across a couple steroids that they have that I'm not familiar with and that are not very popular I think
Nobody talks about them
are these steroids good for beginners or are they more for advanced? and what would happen if I was the stack both maybe 200 to 300 mg a week

A buck says I can prove you wrong - you in?

Nobody talks about them
You might be looking at out of stock items btw, but DHB not for newbs, you're better off getting testosterone and equipoise from @domestic-supply.com

Top Bottom