Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doing some lgd4033 and mk677 to bulk up

Axeryu

I’m 2 weeks into 10mgs of lgd per day and doing 15mgs of nutrobal mk677 along with it
I take the LGD AM and run the nutrobal in the PM pre sleep. My sleep has improved a lot I definitely sleep harder and can feel that working for that
however overall I'm not really seeing any Iron clad results where I'm gaining lean muscle mass
I went from 162 lb to about 165 lb. not much of a difference and I have 5 ft 8 in.
do you think it's time for me to add another sarm or do you think I need to increase my caloric intake. I'm currently doing 2,800 calories per day

you dont just keep adding things in as you go... you need to have this planned out beforehand .. bad planning is what leads to big issues for people on cycle... you should not just start adding things in as you go... you gained 3 lbs in two weeks... what exactly do you want or expect...

Dylan has you covered on this! For the best quality sarms and peptides, make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

I’m 2 weeks into 10mgs of lgd per day and doing 15mgs of nutrobal mk677 along with it
I take the LGD AM and run the nutrobal in the PM pre sleep. My sleep has improved a lot I definitely sleep harder and can feel that working for that
however overall I'm not really seeing any Iron clad results where I'm gaining lean muscle mass
I went from 162 lb to about 165 lb. not much of a difference and I have 5 ft 8 in.
do you think it's time for me to add another sarm or do you think I need to increase my caloric intake. I'm currently doing 2,800 calories per day
Dont add more sarms add more food and calories thats a better option.

Top Bottom