Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Doesn't InquisitivePsyche know that no matter what she posts people will rip her apart?

  • Thread starter Thread starter the_clockwork
  • Start date Start date
T

the_clockwork

Guest
I mean honestly... You are going to the most "elite" school for psychology, you figure they would have some sort of entrance exam that tested general knowledge as well as field experience.
 
the_clockwork said:
I mean honestly... You are going to the most "elite" school for psychology, you figure they would have some sort of entrance exam that tested general knowledge as well as field experience.

I don't think it matters, she won't know it if they do/did/are :rolleyes:

:santa:
 
Smurfy said:
I'm still puzzled about what makes IP any more intolerable than anyone else on this board?
Because its so much easier to hate an uppity priveleged young girl than just about anyone else. Call it the Paris Hilton syndrome, she gets unlimited shit from just about everyone.
 
wombtool said:
Because its so much easier to hate an uppity priveleged young girl than just about anyone else. Call it the Paris Hilton syndrome, she gets unlimited shit from just about everyone.
seems like a lot of bandwagon jumping if you ask me. you DID ask me, didnt you?
 
Re: Doesn't InquisitivePsyche know that no matter what she posts people will rip her

Smurfy said:
seems like a lot of bandwagon jumping if you ask me. you DID ask me, didnt you?

Sheep mentality...prevalent in all avenues of life.














p.s. peter invented that idea
 
IP is no diff from anyone here.
How some of you bashed her in the cake thread was unbelievable. The only person I agreed with in there was Jackangel and it's just not right that I agree with him ;-P

And what Smurfy said

IP get the damn cake. It's beautiful, it's your grad. Who cares how much the cake costs. Some ppl here spend $500 a week on dope so........ Life is short, do what makes ya happy.
 
blueta2 said:
IP is no diff from anyone here.
How some of you bashed her in the cake thread was unbelievable. The only person I agreed with in there was Jackangel and it's just not right that I agree with him ;-P

And what Smurfy said

IP get the damn cake. It's beautiful, it's your grad. Who cares how much the cake costs. Some ppl here spend $500 a week on dope so........ Life is short, do what makes ya happy.
LMAO. so fucking true.
 
who here spends $500 a week on dope?!?!?!
 
Re: Doesn't InquisitivePsyche know that no matter what she posts people will rip her

blueta2 said:
IP is no diff from anyone here.
How some of you bashed her in the cake thread was unbelievable. The only person I agreed with in there was Jackangel and it's just not right that I agree with him ;-P

And what Smurfy said

IP get the damn cake. It's beautiful, it's your grad. Who cares how much the cake costs. Some ppl here spend $500 a week on dope so........ Life is short, do what makes ya happy.


wtf? sonofa...

wait, did you say dope? i want some. i don't care if you mean green or white or whatever.

you're pretty, by the way. i feel like flirting with old women.
 
Re: Doesn't InquisitivePsyche know that no matter what she posts people will rip her

blueta2 said:
IP is no diff from anyone here.
How some of you bashed her in the cake thread was unbelievable. The only person I agreed with in there was Jackangel and it's just not right that I agree with him ;-P

eh...me and jack said the same thing. maybe it's because we grew up in the same town full of J.A.P.'s. We've seen and experienced much, much worse. IP is mother theresa compared to some of these chicks.

but i still managed to own them on a regular basis and have them give the great blowjobs that jewish girls give
 
Re: Doesn't InquisitivePsyche know that no matter what she posts people will rip her

jackangel said:
wtf? sonofa...

wait, did you say dope? i want some. i don't care if you mean green or white or whatever.

you're pretty, by the way. i feel like flirting with old women.

You think I'm "purty"? Well let me grab my cane and let's go get a drink
 
Re: Doesn't InquisitivePsyche know that no matter what she posts people will rip her

calveless wonder said:
eh...me and jack said the same thing. maybe it's because we grew up in the same town full of J.A.P.'s. We've seen and experienced much, much worse. IP is mother theresa compared to some of these chicks.

but i still managed to own them on a regular basis and have them give the great blowjobs that jewish girls give


My college was full of JAPS and my friend Patty is a full fledged member of the JAP club. And you're right IP is nothing like them.........well from what I get from her posts. Most "true" JAPS would not be caught dead on EF ;-)
 
I think the EF population does not care for the way she likes to talk about herself. They (not me ofcourse) think she brags about her fantastic family and her perfect boyfriend.

They (not me) think that she thinks she is better than them.

They (not me) think that she always wants to be the center of attention.

they think she wants every thread to be about her.

they think she's a dork because she posted a pic of herself in a tiera

they think she's a dweeb because she thinks she's cool that her man is 15 years her senior.

they think she's a brat because she got her first p/t job at age 23.





fuck I have to go to the gym now...why am I wasting such precious time...ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :(
 
Re: Doesn't InquisitivePsyche know that no matter what she posts people will rip her

shit that makes her a wannabe JAP?

so she's really middle class (in jap world) and has a lot less than your average JAP?

now I get it...makes sense.

calveless wonder said:
eh...me and jack said the same thing. maybe it's because we grew up in the same town full of J.A.P.'s. We've seen and experienced much, much worse. IP is mother theresa compared to some of these chicks.

but i still managed to own them on a regular basis and have them give the great blowjobs that jewish girls give
 
FTR, I went to high school in a town affectionately nicknamed "japtown" by most of LI. IP is not one bit like half the nasty little bitches I went to HS with. She may or may not be spoiled, she may or may not be a showoff, she may or may not be an attention seeker, but save that one comment to cindy today, I've never seen her show 1/20th of the nastiness I saw back then.
 
heavy_duty said:
I think the EF population does not care for the way she likes to talk about herself. They (not me ofcourse) think she brags about her fantastic family and her perfect boyfriend.

They (not me) think that she thinks she is better than them.

They (not me) think that she always wants to be the center of attention.

they think she wants every thread to be about her.

they think she's a dork because she posted a pic of herself in a tiera

they think she's a dweeb because she thinks she's cool that her man is 15 years her senior.

they think she's a brat because she got her first p/t job at age 23.





fuck I have to go to the gym now...why am I wasting such precious time...ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :(
translation: They're jealous and insecure.

Gotcha.
 
Re: Doesn't InquisitivePsyche know that no matter what she posts people will rip her

nefertiti said:
FTR, I went to high school in a town affectionately nicknamed "japtown" by most of LI. IP is not one bit like half the nasty little bitches I went to HS with. She may or may not be spoiled, she may or may not be a showoff, she may or may not be an attention seeker, but save that one comment to cindy today, I've never seen her show 1/20th of the nastiness I saw back then.

I'm guessing somewhere in suffolk county?

yeah jack, i do occasionally. When i was running a branch for a long island based company last year i was up there pretty frequently. Would fly into islip, stay in long island for the week for business and then go to NYC or jersey to see my family on the weekend. I'll probably make a trip up there in the next month or two

my parents still have their house in USR...although i'm trying to convince them to tear it down and build a monster house on it. They want it to sell it, but compartively it's the not a typical upper saddle river castle that have been popping up.
given the current market, might tell them to hold off another year or so.
 
Re: Doesn't InquisitivePsyche know that no matter what she posts people will rip her

calveless wonder said:
I'm guessing somewhere in suffolk county?

yeah jack, i do occasionally. When i was running a branch for a long island based company last year i was up there pretty frequently. Would fly into islip, stay in long island for the week for business and then go to NYC or jersey to see my family on the weekend. I'll probably make a trip up there in the next month or two

my parents still have their house in USR...although i'm trying to convince them to tear it down and build a monster house on it. They want it to sell it, but compartively it's the not a typical upper saddle river castle that have been popping up.
given the current market, might tell them to hold off another year or so.

Nassau. Syosset.
 
wombtool said:
Because its so much easier to hate an uppity priveleged young girl than just about anyone else. Call it the Paris Hilton syndrome, she gets unlimited shit from just about everyone.


I was a privileged youth...

To me it doesn't really mean jack - it makes no guarantee as to who you will become in life. The only thing it does do is give other's a stereotype to label you under and it give you the opportunity to become your stereotype or rise above it.

That of covers anything sort of preconceived notion we have of another person's character based on something else because we for some reason always need to label everything.

Nice people and asshole come in all sorts of packages.
 
nefertiti said:
FTR, I went to high school in a town affectionately nicknamed "japtown" by most of LI. IP is not one bit like half the nasty little bitches I went to HS with. She may or may not be spoiled, she may or may not be a showoff, she may or may not be an attention seeker, but save that one comment to cindy today, I've never seen her show 1/20th of the nastiness I saw back then.


GET OUT

We schooled with some of the same people...

HAHAHAHA

I have two words for you...

Miracle Mile
 
velvett said:
I was a privileged youth...

To me it doesn't really mean jack - it makes no guarantee as to who you will become in life. The only thing it does do is give other's a stereotype to label you under and it give you the opportunity to become your stereotype or rise above it.

That of covers anything sort of preconceived notion we have of another person's character based on something else because we for some reason always need to label everything.

Nice people and asshole come in all sorts of packages.

I wuv u Vel. :heart:
 
Re: Doesn't InquisitivePsyche know that no matter what she posts people will rip her

velvett said:
GET OUT

We schooled with some of the same people...

HAHAHAHA

I have two words for you...

Miracle Mile

lol
heaven. well, or hell. depending.

:)
nefertiti, i'm from there too.
and I agree with velvett- cause she knows exactly where I grew up and what that means and that i was also a privaledged kid., and it bears NO meaning on a person's character, despite the preconceived ideas that it does.

nothing on their work ethic, nothing on their morals.
good people come from all backgrounds.

from where i've sat, and currently sit, a person's wealth has NO bearing on my feelings towards them.
 
wombtool said:
Because its so much easier to hate an uppity priveleged young girl than just about anyone else. Call it the Paris Hilton syndrome, she gets unlimited shit from just about everyone.

azacklee.

thus was the alter constructed by mods/admin for maximum fun lol :D

-
 
Re: Doesn't InquisitivePsyche know that no matter what she posts people will rip her

stilleto said:
from where i've sat, and currently sit, a person's wealth has NO bearing on my feelings towards them.


AMEN.
 
The mob jumped on her. Big surprise. :rolleyes:

She's a decent gal. Some of you people just NEED someone to bash.
 
Re: Doesn't InquisitivePsyche know that no matter what she posts people will rip her

heatherrae said:
The mob jumped on her. Big surprise. :rolleyes:

She's a decent gal. Some of you people just NEED someone to bash.

yeah, why do we need to bash her when we have you
 
Re: Doesn't InquisitivePsyche know that no matter what she posts people will rip her

calveless wonder said:
I'm guessing somewhere in suffolk county?

OMG

I just heard the cry out of insulted JAP's everywhere not in Suffolk County.
 
Re: Doesn't InquisitivePsyche know that no matter what she posts people will rip her

velvett said:
OMG

I just heard the cry out of insulted JAP's everywhere not in Suffolk County.

the ones in nassau will beat you up and steal your LV.

(<--carrying an LV today)
 
this happens all the time. no matter who you are if your new and start posting here it seems you have to go through the gauntlet to "prove" yourself. its too bad because a few good people were run off because of the constant harasment. there are people right now searching her posts and just waiting, lurking in the shadows to pounce so they can have some fun and excitement in their lives. pathetic if you ask me
 
bigmann245 said:
this happens all the time. no matter who you are if your new and start posting here it seems you have to go through the gauntlet to "prove" yourself. its too bad because a few good people were run off because of the constant harasment. there are people right now searching her posts and just waiting, lurking in the shadows to pounce so they can have some fun and excitement in their lives. pathetic if you ask me
They won't drive me away.. :) They can try all they want.
 
Re: Doesn't InquisitivePsyche know that no matter what she posts people will rip her

stilleto said:
nothing on their work ethic, nothing on their morals.
good people come from all backgrounds.

from where i've sat, and currently sit, a person's wealth has NO bearing on my feelings towards them.

thank god....I grew up on the shit end of the stick :(
I don't even know people that could afford 1,000 for a cake :whatever:

It appears you have your ef first lol
 
Re: Doesn't InquisitivePsyche know that no matter what she posts people will rip her

ksharp01 said:
thank god....I grew up on the shit end of the stick :(
I don't even know people that could afford 1,000 for a cake :whatever:

It appears you have your ef first lol


$1000 for a cake is nothing to my parents. they offer to cater every bbq i have now, for things like the 4th of july or just a family get together.

so my head shaking at that cake thread had nothing to do with the frivolity of it, but rather at the fact that she was either surprised at the reaction she would get about it on THIS kind of a site, after she's already been told how she comes across, or at the fact that she actually enjoys that kind of attention and is doing whatever she can to get it.

either way, it doesn't appear to be a smart thing for such a smart girl.
 
Re: Doesn't InquisitivePsyche know that no matter what she posts people will rip her

stilleto said:
$1000 for a cake is nothing to my parents. they offer to cater every bbq i have now, for things like the 4th of july or just a family get together.

so my head shaking at that cake thread had nothing to do with the frivolity of it, but rather at the fact that she was either surprised at the reaction she would get about it on THIS kind of a site, after she's already been told how she comes across, or at the fact that she actually enjoys that kind of attention and is doing whatever she can to get it.

either way, it doesn't appear to be a smart thing for such a smart girl.
thats why I dont post about anything expensive that I get. I still remember when I first started posting in Chat and made a thread about waiting for my R1 to get delivered. Oh, boy......I learned my lesson
 
My mother does wedding cakes as a side hobby. Believe me, they do get expensive, there's a lot of labor in those things.
 
Re: Doesn't InquisitivePsyche know that no matter what she posts people will rip her

stilleto said:
$1000 for a cake is nothing to my parents. they offer to cater every bbq i have now, for things like the 4th of july or just a family get together.

so my head shaking at that cake thread had nothing to do with the frivolity of it, but rather at the fact that she was either surprised at the reaction she would get about it on THIS kind of a site, after she's already been told how she comes across, or at the fact that she actually enjoys that kind of attention and is doing whatever she can to get it.

either way, it doesn't appear to be a smart thing for such a smart girl.

you always explain yourself well so I knew what you meant about the cake thing...I was just saying how poor we actually were so it's hard for me to relate. My dad left when I was only 5 and my sister was 1 and mom had a very hard time raising us up on a dental assistances income. I guess it does make me appreciate all that I do have now that I worked so hard to get.
 
Re: Doesn't InquisitivePsyche know that no matter what she posts people will rip her

LOL BTW post some more R1 pics soon eh?

foreigngirl said:
thats why I dont post about anything expensive that I get. I still remember when I first started posting in Chat and made a thread about waiting for my R1 to get delivered. Oh, boy......I learned my lesson
 
Re: Doesn't InquisitivePsyche know that no matter what she posts people will rip her

foreigngirl said:
thats why I dont post about anything expensive that I get. I still remember when I first started posting in Chat and made a thread about waiting for my R1 to get delivered. Oh, boy......I learned my lesson

You need to post new pics of you on the R1 :)
 
Re: Doesn't InquisitivePsyche know that no matter what she posts people will rip her

ksharp01 said:
you always explain yourself well so I knew what you meant about the cake thing...I was just saying how poor we actually were so it's hard for me to relate. My dad left when I was only 5 and my sister was 1 and mom had a very hard time raising us up on a dental assistances income. I guess it does make me appreciate all that I do have now that I worked so hard to get.

you are so likeable.
i know that's totally off topic, but whenever i read your posts, thats what I think.

:heart:
 
Re: Doesn't InquisitivePsyche know that no matter what she posts people will rip her

stilleto said:
you are so likeable.
i know that's totally off topic, but whenever i read your posts, thats what I think.

:heart:

I get the same sense of things when she posts, very likeable, earthy.
 
Re: Doesn't InquisitivePsyche know that no matter what she posts people will rip her

redguru said:
I get the same sense of things when she posts, very likeable, earthy.

we should orgy.

i mean, lunch.
 
redguru said:
Even if it takes 24 hours of skilled labor and artistic talent to make?

My husband and I were saying the same thing. He has had his fair share of expensive food and drink and his opinion is the same = NOTHING that we could eat or drink would be worth paying $1000.00 And as ya'll can see from my hubby's pic - the man appreciates food! :heart:

We can both appreciate the artistry and labor but there is NO WAY either of us would spend that much cash on food or drink. A work of art that will be here after the party is over? YES but for something consumable? I am thinking that there are much less expensive cakes that though they may not be as elaborate or ornate would taste just as good, if not better after the bill comes!
 
Re: Doesn't InquisitivePsyche know that no matter what she posts people will rip her

stilleto said:
so my head shaking at that cake thread had nothing to do with the frivolity of it, but rather at the fact that she was either surprised at the reaction she would get about it on THIS kind of a site, after she's already been told how she comes across, or at the fact that she actually enjoys that kind of attention and is doing whatever she can to get it.

i can agree with this.

there are plenty of people who don't go through any initial harassment or n00b hazing. i never did. we all fuck around with each other, but it only blows up into some retarded thing in select situations.

stilleto is super-cute.
 
BIKINIMOM said:
My husband and I were saying the same thing. He has had his fair share of expensive food and drink and his opinion is the same = NOTHING that we could eat or drink would be worth paying $1000.00 And as ya'll can see from my hubby's pic - the man appreciates food! :heart:

We can both appreciate the artistry and labor but there is NO WAY either of us would spend that much cash on food or drink. A work of art that will be here after the party is over? YES but for something consumable? I am thinking that there are much less expensive cakes that though they may not be as elaborate or ornate would taste just as good, if not better after the bill comes!


I can agree with that, I definitely would be more frugal on a cake. I was just pointing out the justification for the price of the cake, not as to whether anyone would buy it.
 
Re: Doesn't InquisitivePsyche know that no matter what she posts people will rip her

stilleto said:
you are so likeable.
i know that's totally off topic, but whenever i read your posts, thats what I think.

:heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
 
Re: Doesn't InquisitivePsyche know that no matter what she posts people will rip her

heavy_duty said:
LOL BTW post some more R1 pics soon eh?


redguru said:
You need to post new pics of you on the R1


soon. Pix that are not gonna be taken in the garage as the ones in my galelry :worried:
 
Re: Doesn't InquisitivePsyche know that no matter what she posts people will rip her

redguru said:
I get the same sense of things when she posts, very likeable, earthy.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:


wow, did this turn into a memememe thread???? lol

j/j
 
BIKINIMOM said:
My husband and I were saying the same thing. He has had his fair share of expensive food and drink and his opinion is the same = NOTHING that we could eat or drink would be worth paying $1000.00 And as ya'll can see from my hubby's pic - the man appreciates food! :heart:

We can both appreciate the artistry and labor but there is NO WAY either of us would spend that much cash on food or drink. A work of art that will be here after the party is over? YES but for something consumable? I am thinking that there are much less expensive cakes that though they may not be as elaborate or ornate would taste just as good, if not better after the bill comes!

I'd rather spend a grand in the titty bar, oops already did.... Nevermind.

:santa:
 
Gambino said:
that'd be an ugly habit



shit, at the strip club i worked at i knew 2 girls that went through $1000 of coke a night each. and no it wasnt something they "told" me about ive seen it. maybe the shits over priced but it was a hell of a lot of coke each time. and no i never did it, ive been drilled in my brain since grammer school that its a gateway drug.
 
redguru said:
Of course, I'd be remiss in excluding a decent Pinot Noir.

I'm a cheap date....I don't even know what that is :worried:

just have me some diet coke, Seagrams 7 and lots of ice!! I'll be good to go :qt:
 
That is a sad waste of 24 hours in my opinion.
24 hours and $1000.00 for a long brown log of fecal matter?
I mean lets face it, after you eat that cake it becomes an expensive log of shit!


redguru said:
Even if it takes 24 hours of skilled labor and artistic talent to make?
 
BIKINIMOM said:
Not a clue. I am not the one that made this statement.

well, I won't spell it out. I'll just say she may have a few qualities which provoke envy in the insecure.
 
Top Bottom