Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does this look weird to you?

Doesnt look "weird" to me, but looks like you got some F---ing mass going on there girl :) WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hip Hip Hooray for them deep squats ;)

But seriously i hadnt noticed this development until i took the pic...thats just me standing too......thought it looked a bit weird. Ive got more that i will post, im just in a lil shock with the mass :D

It took me a while to figure out which angle you were taking the pic from. That's a nice sweep on your quads you have there. Mache likes them too... :p

That is normal...mine look the same...well..mine are a little bigger:)

B True

:devil:
Thats well developed adductors. Nice job, too many women have excess fat in that area. It also looks like if somebody got caught between them, body\head, they would have a hard time getting out if you didn't want them to.:biggrin:

3v

looks good!! the improvement over the last couple months is amazing...can see your hard work is paying off...keep it up :)

i took the liberty of looking at all your pics and you are looking hotter than ever :p

keep up the good work, i see nothing weird there...

Top Bottom