Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does ephedra lower blood sugar the way caffiene does?

Yeah. Okay. So your proof of hypoglycemia is .. WHERE. I wonder why caffeine products nationwide don't have warning labels warning of death from hypoglycemia.

I'd like to discuss insulin resistance some more.Like I said insulin resistance is a matter of degree,is it not?It's not like if you are starting to get IR your body is totally unable to take up carbs - especially with the increased insulin secretion.You could be moderately insulin resistant,say,in a pre-competition mode and on /stims/AAS etc. but eat some fast carbs and then go do a heavy workout and then not eat in time afterwards and your BG could really take a dive - even being moderately IR.
Very high carbs diets cause IR in sedentary individuals but they often still experience hypo episodes until their pancreas "bruns out" or the IR gets really severe right?

What is the correct definition of hypoglycemia anyway?Is it when your BG drops too fast and the body is not adjusting fast enough?

Top Bottom