Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does dividing doses weaken effect?

Baseball is a game of skill, not necessarily physical prowess.

You get top grade athletes in baseball for sure. Outfielders and middle infielders at the professional level have very impressive skill, speed and quickness. Just because they are buffoons in the gym doesn't mean they aren't athletic or strong or gifted.

I guarantee you if you stepped up to the plate against a 95mph you would shit your pants badly, and likewise if someone hit a 130mph line drive at your face from 90ft away. Pitchers have been killed from being hit from a comeback hit.

Lots of people think baseball is gay. It takes as much or more balls to play baseball than it does any other sport at the highest level perhaps besides motox/stunt sports.

The pros make it look casual because they are that good.

The hardest thing to do in any sport is hit a baseball. There's not another sport in the world that considers a 30% success rate excellent.

Also, the amount of steroid use in baseball is significantly less than it was 10 years ago. McGwire, Canseco, Sosa, Bagwell and lots of those guys were pretty jacked.

10000% right

My next question is this:

What are doing diet and exercise wise to gain strength in your lower half?

Not trying to criticize, but at 165lbs, you probably doing shit that's with a damn. You need to lift heavy and eat bigger.

I'm not saying you need to weigh 210 lbs, but you child easily weigh 180 and stay and your current level of fitness and it wouldn't require steroids to get there.

The danger with steroids and you pitching is that you get dramatic results in muscle size, density and by nature tightness and stiffness, in a short period of time which is opening up the huge potential for injury.

How old are you?

I'm going to start a new diet consisting of high protein and carbs...no fried foods, no processed foods...trying for at least 6000 calories a day..as far as leg workouts, ill be doing squats, deadlifts, lunges, side lunges, and callestenics like jump squats and all that

I'm going to start a new diet consisting of high protein and carbs...no fried foods, no processed foods...trying for at least 6000 calories a day..as far as leg workouts, ill be doing squats, deadlifts, lunges, side lunges, and callestenics like jump squats and all that

Good plan. That will throw the weight on you.

6000 calories a day is overkill. You weigh 165, 4000 should be plenty enough.

6000 is easier said than done.. unless you dont mind putting on some fat

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

nah I dont mind a little fat, as long as I gain strength and explosiveness. I'll prob shoot for 4500-5000 cal/day

To give you some perspective, I can hold a weight of 245lbs at 4500 calories a day at 6 ft 2 and I'm naturally a skinny guy.

If you count 4500 calories accurately, it's probably 50% more food than you currently eat given you weigh 165.

You'll gain fat quickly and that's of no benefit. To gain quality mass, you will have to accept a certain degree of fat gain, it just comes with gaining weight in general, but don't do overkill because it's not doing you any good and is making you less healthy.

Whatever amount of food you eat right now, just increase it by 700 to 800 calories daily, much of it coming from protein and quality carbs.

To give you some perspective, I can hold a weight of 245lbs at 4500 calories a day at 6 ft 2 and I'm naturally a skinny guy.

If you count 4500 calories accurately, it's probably 50% more food than you currently eat given you weigh 165.

You'll gain fat quickly and that's of no benefit. To gain quality mass, you will have to accept a certain degree of fat gain, it just comes with gaining weight in general, but don't do overkill because it's not doing you any good and is making you less healthy.

Whatever amount of food you eat right now, just increase it by 700 to 800 calories daily, much of it coming from protein and quality carbs.

I'll be sure to do that, thanks

Top Bottom