Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does dividing doses weaken effect?

if you're a pitcher, you dont want winny. winny weakens tendons and joints on alot of people (even if you take the right supps with it). so easily throwing out your shoulder while pitching is at an even greater chance. im assuming you dont want to go through tommy john surgery? if you dont, then I'd go with maybe anavar. strength gains are great but no joint pain... only downside, its a little pricey.

yea i hear you and agree...you think even if I doubled up on joint supposrt with Glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM and fish oil it'd still be a problem? anavar does sound logical though

I was a pitcher myself, and a damn good one at that, coached by the best in the business and fell short due to injury.

If you think steroids are going to help you be a better pitcher, then you are mistaken.

In fact, strength past a certain point benefits you nothing as well. Your arm's ability to throw the way you do has absolutely nothing to do with anything that can be enhanced by using steroids.

Besides, winstrol is a shitty choice. You do not want to get hard and dry, then try and increase your velocity on the mound only to send yourself to the DL.

You should be focused on putting on quality weight on your ass and legs. That will help your power, balance and stamina on the mound and you do not need steroids to make a huge improvement.

Pitchers are one of the few athletes who would be wise to avoid steroids.

Don't say you weren't warned.

Nah i agree with you. It's just that I figured that if I built up some supportive strength for a foundation ( such as legs and ass as you mentioned) that it would lead to an increase in velocity. nd I figured the winny would help with explosiveness..But I am starting to drift from it because of the joint issues..unless theres is a crazy joint support combo out there..I've known people who have taken it and got hurt and I know people who have benefited greatly in terms of MPH as well as overall power. Seems likea gamble truthefully

i'm way stronger than you.. but i bet i couldn't throw a baseball as fast as you.

i would take buffguys advice, he is spot on. as is the other dude who told you winny is a bad choice. if you want your elbows and shoulder to dry up to run the winny, but i have no clue as to how that would be beneficial to have dry joints when you try and throw a ball 80mph or whatever

Yeaa I agree. And this past fall I topped out at 90mph, I was just trying to get an edge on it and hopefully get signed. Everything else is there , just need those MPH. I'm also more flexible than your average athlete.

I just find it amazing how steroid use is so rampant in baseball. I don't have much respect for baseball players as athletes from the buffoonery I've seen in my gym (being in FL we get the Atlanta Braves train in my gym some parts of the year)

shitty etiquette (leaving their water bottles and pen/pads on the equipment), no clue what they are doing, and skinny as hell come to mind.. these are PRO athletes for crying out loud!! compare them to NFL players and its no contest.

maybe someone can explain this to me while we are on the subject. OP what you think?

I just find it amazing how steroid use is so rampant in baseball. I don't have much respect for baseball players as athletes from the buffoonery I've seen in my gym (being in FL we get the Atlanta Braves train in my gym some parts of the year)

shitty etiquette (leaving their water bottles and pen/pads on the equipment), no clue what they are doing, and skinny as hell come to mind.. these are PRO athletes for crying out loud!! compare them to NFL players and its no contest.

maybe someone can explain this to me while we are on the subject. OP what you think?

Baseball is a game of skill, not necessarily physical prowess.

You get top grade athletes in baseball for sure. Outfielders and middle infielders at the professional level have very impressive skill, speed and quickness. Just because they are buffoons in the gym doesn't mean they aren't athletic or strong or gifted.

I guarantee you if you stepped up to the plate against a 95mph you would shit your pants badly, and likewise if someone hit a 130mph line drive at your face from 90ft away. Pitchers have been killed from being hit from a comeback hit.

Lots of people think baseball is gay. It takes as much or more balls to play baseball than it does any other sport at the highest level perhaps besides motox/stunt sports.

The pros make it look casual because they are that good.

The hardest thing to do in any sport is hit a baseball. There's not another sport in the world that considers a 30% success rate excellent.

Also, the amount of steroid use in baseball is significantly less than it was 10 years ago. McGwire, Canseco, Sosa, Bagwell and lots of those guys were pretty jacked.

Nah i agree with you. It's just that I figured that if I built up some supportive strength for a foundation ( such as legs and ass as you mentioned) that it would lead to an increase in velocity. nd I figured the winny would help with explosiveness..But I am starting to drift from it because of the joint issues..unless theres is a crazy joint support combo out there..I've known people who have taken it and got hurt and I know people who have benefited greatly in terms of MPH as well as overall power. Seems likea gamble truthefully

My next question is this:

What are doing diet and exercise wise to gain strength in your lower half?

Not trying to criticize, but at 165lbs, you probably doing shit that's with a damn. You need to lift heavy and eat bigger.

I'm not saying you need to weigh 210 lbs, but you child easily weigh 180 and stay and your current level of fitness and it wouldn't require steroids to get there.

The danger with steroids and you pitching is that you get dramatic results in muscle size, density and by nature tightness and stiffness, in a short period of time which is opening up the huge potential for injury.

How old are you?

Baseball is a game of skill, not necessarily physical prowess.

You get top grade athletes in baseball for sure. Outfielders and middle infielders at the professional level have very impressive skill, speed and quickness. Just because they are buffoons in the gym doesn't mean they aren't athletic or strong or gifted.

I guarantee you if you stepped up to the plate against a 95mph you would shit your pants badly, and likewise if someone hit a 130mph line drive at your face from 90ft away. Pitchers have been killed from being hit from a comeback hit.

Lots of people think baseball is gay. It takes as much or more balls to play baseball than it does any other sport at the highest level perhaps besides motox/stunt sports.

The pros make it look casual because they are that good.

The hardest thing to do in any sport is hit a baseball. There's not another sport in the world that considers a 30% success rate excellent.

Also, the amount of steroid use in baseball is significantly less than it was 10 years ago. McGwire, Canseco, Sosa, Bagwell and lots of those guys were pretty jacked.

the funniest thing is when they storm out of the dugouts and start making out with each other. I just don't consider it a sport bro but I see your point that hitting a ball coming at you with a stick takes a lot of skill. i don't disagree with that aspect. but they sure as hell aren't strong. i'm assuming the Atlanta Braves I see working out at my gym are the best MLB has to offer since they usually are a good team every year. who is the dude I saw with a huge gut? was that the pitcher? if so he needs to lay off the doughnuts

There are a lot of guys in pro ball that would make a lot of guys in the NFL look like children. You can't generalize baseball just like you can't generalize football. True a lot of guys in baseball are slender, but it depends on their role. Some of the big home run hitters are built like bodybuilders.

Yeh there are a lot of strong guys in the NFL, but look at most l quarterbacks and kickers. They don't even look like they lift. Then your linemen all look like obese pieces of lard. It doesnt take athletic ability to use 350 lbs of momentum to knock somebody down.

There are a lot of guys in pro ball that would make a lot of guys in the NFL look like children. You can't generalize baseball just like you can't generalize football. True a lot of guys in baseball are slender, but it depends on their role. Some of the big home run hitters are built like bodybuilders.

Yeh there are a lot of strong guys in the NFL, but look at most l quarterbacks and kickers. They don't even look like they lift. Then your linemen all look like obese pieces of lard. It doesnt take athletic ability to use 350 lbs of momentum to knock somebody down.

It all comes down to genetics. Almost all of these professional players were 3 sport athletes in high school. Many played baseball, football, and basketball. They just chose the sport that they felt they had the best chance in. Some even got drafted in baseball and then went to play football and still made it to the nfl. You tailor your physical attributes to the sport and position u play. Imo the op needs to look at his diet instead of steroids. 5'11" and 165? Thats pretty damn lean. U want more mph u need to work on ur legs and core. Every pitcher will tell you the power comes from the legs.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom