Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does dividing doses weaken effect?

lightweightt25

I'm going to be taking a winstrol oral cycle (50mg ed) along with my base. I'm 5'11" 165lbs 10% body fat.

I was wondering if it makes a difference if I take the 50mg all in one sitting or divide it to to 25mg doses. I heard its better due to the half life but if I take 25mg doses AM and then in the PM would that weaken the effect?

Any help would be appreciated..thanks!! :)

You should add food to your cycle. Just sayin.

Why all these skinny guys juicing up?

If you can't get decently jacked without steroids, you are doing something seriously wrong, and steroids don't really solve the problem.

You should add food to your cycle. Just sayin.

Why all these skinny guys juicing up?

If you can't get decently jacked without steroids, you are doing something seriously wrong, and steroids don't really solve the problem.
I'm not doing it to get jacked, I'm doing it purely for strength gains .. I've been lifting for about 10 yrs now, I want the edge

10 years of lifting and 5'11" @ 165lbs sounds like you don't know what you're doing.

You need to learn how to train and eat before juicing.

This is not an attack, it's the truth.

10 years of lifting and 5'11" @ 165lbs sounds like you don't know what you're doing.

You need to learn how to train and eat before juicing.

This is not an attack, it's the truth.
I don't lift to put on weight, I'm an athlete and a pitcher at that.. I need strength not mass

if you're a pitcher, you dont want winny. winny weakens tendons and joints on alot of people (even if you take the right supps with it). so easily throwing out your shoulder while pitching is at an even greater chance. im assuming you dont want to go through tommy john surgery? if you dont, then I'd go with maybe anavar. strength gains are great but no joint pain... only downside, its a little pricey.

I don't lift to put on weight, I'm an athlete and a pitcher at that.. I need strength not mass

I was a pitcher myself, and a damn good one at that, coached by the best in the business and fell short due to injury.

If you think steroids are going to help you be a better pitcher, then you are mistaken.

In fact, strength past a certain point benefits you nothing as well. Your arm's ability to throw the way you do has absolutely nothing to do with anything that can be enhanced by using steroids.

Besides, winstrol is a shitty choice. You do not want to get hard and dry, then try and increase your velocity on the mound only to send yourself to the DL.

You should be focused on putting on quality weight on your ass and legs. That will help your power, balance and stamina on the mound and you do not need steroids to make a huge improvement.

Pitchers are one of the few athletes who would be wise to avoid steroids.

Don't say you weren't warned.

i'm way stronger than you.. but i bet i couldn't throw a baseball as fast as you.

i would take buffguys advice, he is spot on. as is the other dude who told you winny is a bad choice. if you want your elbows and shoulder to dry up to run the winny, but i have no clue as to how that would be beneficial to have dry joints when you try and throw a ball 80mph or whatever

Top Bottom