Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Clen Make you Hungry ?

I've never noticed any appetitie increase on it. Just be sure to eat good quality protein with that increased appetite and it'll help speed up your weight loss and keep muscle.

it usually decreases it, but i could see it being more of a mental thing being more hungry cuz you know your metabolism is movin a lot faster so you think you can eat it

the superclen made me more hungry actually... kinda wierd... was like i could have not eaten anything but when i started i couldn't stop

Rich

Yeah, I can't get enough food in my face for the first couple days on clen. It eases off after that.

Zippy

I think it's sopposed to be the oposite. While I was on I didn't notice any alteration of my appetitie.

saint808 said:
the superclen made me more hungry actually... kinda wierd... was like i could have not eaten anything but when i started i couldn't stop

Rich

I believe the ketotifen in the superclen will increase you hunger, so thats probably the reason.

CerealKiller said:

I believe the ketotifen in the superclen will increase you hunger, so thats probably the reason.

That helps to explain my initial hunger then. Thanks.

Zippy

I must admit, on the first days on clen i feel a real need for carbs!Of course when i'm using it i'm on a low carb diet also.But still i notice a difference in "carb hungry" when i'm using the clen.:)

When I took some Bulgarian clembuterol I felt hungry allmost all the time. Then when I started to eat I couldnt eat much at all. Strange...

Top Bottom