Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Does anyone still know who I am? lol

bigmann245

New member
I am the most inconstant member here. But there was a time I lived on these boards. I am trying to make my comeback but you never know.

So who remembers me and better yet who still likes me? :dance2:
 
yeah i remember you making this same stupid thread last summer
 
aren't you the gay guy who introduced pick3 to cutters

well that's the word on the pm circuit
 
Sup??

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
 
I don't know you :/ however I don't know many on here ! Lol


Its nice to meet you. Ask around there are still people on here from when I was on here daily that still know me. I have met some members in real life and I enjoyed it. I found that there are some people on this board that are here just to make other peoples lives miserable like theirs and then there are people like me who try to enhance peoples lives.

Like I said it was nice to meet you. Hopefully we will get the chance to chat on here in the future.
 
Its nice to meet you. Ask around there are still people on here from when I was on here daily that still know me. I have met some members in real life and I enjoyed it. I found that there are some people on this board that are here just to make other peoples lives miserable like theirs and then there are people like me who try to enhance peoples lives.

Like I said it was nice to meet you. Hopefully we will get the chance to chat on here in the future.

Nice to meet you too . Welcome back
 
what's up with the memememememe threads bro, you starving for attention
 
Rich. Happy. Seperated. Divorced. Poor. Traded my rich job for a job in construction to pay bills. Still thankful. :)


Im divorced too...... best thing I ever did. My current relationship is crazy as fuck. Some say walk some say stay. The complications of my relationship got far beyond anything I have ever heard of. im gonna write a freegin book one day.

At leased you got a job.
 
Im divorced too...... best thing I ever did. My current relationship is crazy as fuck. Some say walk some say stay. The complications of my relationship got far beyond anything I have ever heard of. im gonna write a freegin book one day.

At leased you got a job.

12-16 hrs a day minimum wage, great job lol

We could write a book together
 
Top Bottom