Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does any one person give a better blow job than another person?

Definitely some are better than others. I've had the rare lady here and there that could make me explode in less than 5 minutes. The vast majority could do their thing for an hour and I wouldn't be any closer.

Some girls are terrible and rake the shit out of it. Others are professionals. I love going down on girls. I love it when they start squirming all around and I have to hold their legs apart and they can't lay still. Then they start grabbing my head and pushing it into them. UMMMMMMM! It's like a moving target for your mouth.

:rainbow: Don't hate on me Please! I would have to say that everynoe does it differently. Im sure am man would do it better, because he knows how to please himself...... :qt: Although there are those that just aren't good at giving head...... :chomp:
It's a good question...maybe you will find the answer..... ;)

I was married to a man for like FOREVER that didn't have clue one (nor did he even really want to get a clue) about how to lick kitty. Then I had my kitty licked properly for the first time shortly after I kicked his pathetic ass to the curb.

Now if a man dont LOVE to lick kitty, there is no need to go past the word, "Bye."

Top Bottom