Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does any one person give a better blow job than another person?

most definetly,Ive ripped the side of my mattress once with my ex,and then with another girl I fought to keep hard.

its a skill that can only be built over time with one person for it to be perfect as everyone likes it different

The girl i'm with now (sorta anyway) is definitely the best cocksucker I've been with, even though she doesn't "handle" as much as some others.

My personal experience, i love giving hammy bjs.....its hard to explain, never really got into it like i do with him
Its hard to explain, maybe i like to floss or something with his teeny weenie.......

SoKlueles said:
My personal experience, i love giving hammy bjs.....its hard to explain, never really got into it like i do with him
Its hard to explain, maybe i like to floss or something with his teeny weenie.......
worst post ever

Gymgurl said:
Are you kidding.....he won't touch the kitty.....everyone is different. I have had great pussy lickers and I have had ones that just plain sucked ass.

Wow...you've actually had guys suck on your ass?
:heks:

Top Bottom