Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does acne mean real juice or fake dirty juice?

Acne is caused by bacteria that feed on the oil (sebum) produced in your sebaceous glands. Androgens, specifically DHT, cause hypertrophy of the sebaceous glands. This in turn causes them to produce more sebum, which the bacteria feed off. So more androgens = more acne.

This is true. So must check anything that your injecting, see if there are active ingredients that can cause appearance of more acne. If can't be done, must take time to cleanse your skin to avoid further infection.

Q: “I’d like to do a non-testosterone cycle, both to shake things up and because it seems like I get acne on a cycle and am hoping that omitting testosterone might fix that. What are some of the main ways I could do that?”

Acne comes after da 12w cycle, and 4w pct.
I dont wanna jump on da next cycle since clean my body from da acne. And i got ALOOOTTTT f..in acne.....

Now Im thinking whats da reason for da acne?

1) cause i didnt get hcg/ got only tamox, clom and proviron 4weeks
2) fake clom and tamox (liquid )
3) 5-600 test per week (to much mg)
4) fake deca (made in china)
5) fake test (elite labs)

View attachment 134583View attachment 134593View attachment 134603View attachment 134613

Take a sup that reduces oil. Several out there to choose from. Double,triple dose if necessary. Also, wash your ass at least twice or more per day. This will reduce the amount of dirt your body collects thru the day.

I don't know what you mean by hcg, clom, and temox. I thought you said symptoms are during cycle, not post cycle. Washing your ass will just help insure you don't end up with an infection in the pinning area from exterior bacteria. If you have dirty product or a dirty ass than you can end up in the hospital with a festering wound in that area. Acne and cysts are just something some people get from abnormal amounts of hormones and oily skin. Start small with cardio, HIIT is the best for recomping. Either increase intensity while lifting(ie supersets, shorter rest periods, dropsets), or do intervals of cardio (ie sprints, all out 30 seconds rounds of biking, or speed bag rounds). Start slow and build up to where you are seeing the progress you want. Too much too soon and the body will fight back by burning muscle and create new metabolic set points.

Acne is comm in da back shoulders and chest area...
Im takin a shots in gluts...
And yea. Came out after when i jump on pct...
Dont understand how and why?
Trying to find how comes and whats da reason? What product did
Test dbol or deca?

Bottom line real legit gear for sure can cause acne as I go way back with juicing (1980) and back then I was getting all my gear from United states pharmacies only, that was the good old days when everything was legit.

Top Bottom