Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doctor in the house?

fsuwarrior

I have had some problems with Swollen glands (right above the penis on both sides) Has anybody had problems with this before?

I'm not a doctor but...

Swollen glands are a sign of illness. Thats why the doctor feels by your throat and by the pelvic bone near your inner thigh sometimes. I wouldn't worry, unless it's causing you pain, which means it might be something totally different.

fsuwarrior said:
I have had some problems with Swollen glands (right above the penis on both sides) Has anybody had problems with this before?

You should get that checked, bro. Probably nothing, but it could also be some lymphoma cranking up. Had any other symptoms like night sweats, weightloss? Check the areas on each side of the base of your neck for lumps also.

You need to get a doc to look at that asap.

Maxbiceps is right.....swollen glands are a sign of illness. I'd say it's a lymphnode that's swollen, but then again, I'm not a doctor.....if I were you I'd go get it checked out.....good luck!!!

Swelling of lymphnodes is asign of infection often viral
if you have a fever and tenderness in the node itself,
see a doctor. Herpes or other std's may be present.
If the node is not tender and you are cutting weight
there may not be any swelling, you may just not of noticed it before. Of course cancer is possible but most
likly not.

Ditto... Get it checked even if you have to go to the county clinic... It could be a simple infection or it could be very serious.

I wouldn't worry too much.."It's going to fall off in three days anyway."

Top Bottom